Thank you?

djfergus

FNG
Thank you Lord Jesus for coming here to Walk among us. You done nothing to benefit yourself while you were here. But everything you done was to help and heal others. You ultimately gave your life to redeem us all who will walk the earth, if we will repent and put our trust in you. Thank you for loving us. You know all things. Thank you Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers

JREG19

Lil-Rokslider
The redeeming love of Christ is truly amazing. This time last year I was drinking a lot, fighting with my wife alot, and had no real friends. I got a DUI January 4th and decided that was my rock bottom and that my life sucks without Jesus. I recomitted my life to Him and now my marriage is stronger than it ever has been, I have great friends that would do anything for me, and I haven't had a drop since. I think it has been the longest I've been sober since I was 12 years old. God is good!

Hoghead

WKR
The redeeming love of Christ is truly amazing. This time last year I was drinking a lot, fighting with my wife alot, and had no real friends. I got a DUI January 4th and decided that was my rock bottom and that my life sucks without Jesus. I recomitted my life to Him and now my marriage is stronger than it ever has been, I have great friends that would do anything for me, and I haven't had a drop since. I think it has been the longest I've been sober since I was 12 years old. God is good!
Congratulations on sobriety it's been 16 years for me.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

OP
D

djfergus

FNG
There's nothing that can pluck you out of his hand. I tried to tell myself I didn't believe for a period of several years because of a chip on my shoulder. He held onto me during those times, I wasn't holding on to him like I should have. He was faithful to me when I didn't deserve it and I wasn't faithful to him. We don't deserve anything from him but that just goes to show how good, merciful and loving he is.

JREG19

Lil-Rokslider
There's nothing that can pluck you out of his hand. I tried to tell myself I didn't believe for a period of several years because of a chip on my shoulder. He held onto me during those times, I wasn't holding on to him like I should have. He was faithful to me when I didn't deserve it and I wasn't faithful to him. We don't deserve anything from him but that just goes to show how good, merciful and loving he is.
It's kind of funny how different we think we are but most of us have similar struggles. It's like you were following me around. Haha

God is good!