Thanks rokslide

reaper

WKR
This forum is just awesome and have so much good peoples,thank you all for that Roksliders.I always have so much great deals and trades here and learned a ton of infos since 2014.

aa_smith11 member and i did a trade for a 6man tipi and a sawtooth with accessories and everything went incredibly smoothly on both ends.

"If anyone ever has business to do with Steve(reaper), I highly recommend! "Pretty cool that a guy from Quebec and a guy from Alaska we’re able to make a deal. " Adam Smith

I can say the same thing for Adam for sure.

I was throwing the box today and found Adam note and artwork haha,pretty funny

Steve

d9b5c35856f43bacdf911f015db1ceb4.jpg
49d808c3e8e1653d72e8797f59ee1ef9.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

as.ks.ak

WKR
This forum is just awesome and have so much good peoples,thank you all for that Roksliders.I always have so much great deals and trades here and learned a ton of infos since 2014.

aa_smith11 member and i did a trade for a 6man tipi and a sawtooth with accessories and everything went incredibly smoothly on both ends.

"If anyone ever has business to do with Steve(reaper), I highly recommend! "Pretty cool that a guy from Quebec and a guy from Alaska we’re able to make a deal. " Adam Smith

I can say the same thing for Adam for sure.

I was throwing the box today and found Adam note and artwork haha,pretty funny

Steve

d9b5c35856f43bacdf911f015db1ceb4.jpg
49d808c3e8e1653d72e8797f59ee1ef9.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Happy to admit I’m no artist and haven’t the best penmanship.

But I am true to my word!! Happy to be a contributing member to such a great community of likeminded individuals. Rokslide is pretty invaluable. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk