Apollo117

WKR
The only way to get people to quit using "running" is to publicly shame them and insult their intelligence.

Channel your inner 16Bore.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Most of those have nothing to do with actual hunting. The biggest prediction is that there will be crowds. Pretty sure that's a given at this point.

I must be behind the times. We’re now saying there are too many men with beards? What does this have to do with hunting? I kinda like mine. I’ve had it since I was 16. It’s warm and it hides my double chin! Is the problem the beard or are you triggered by the toxic masculinity the beard represents?

Will_m

WKR
Most of those have nothing to do with actual hunting. The biggest prediction is that there will be crowds. Pretty sure that's a given at this point.
No way crowds could be worse than 2020. All of the covid shutdowns had our local public lands overrun with people.

Then again, a lot of the media platform seems to be setting its sights on public land hunting..............

22lr

WKR
I would absolutly run a carbon fiber hat bill! Could also shave .2oz I'm sure!

Fatcamp

WKR
Swear to God I will choke someone out over #6. I'll do it. Don't mess with me. 😒