The $50 fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHNC

WKR
Uh... serious question... someone wanna fill the rest of us in on what is being spoken about in terms of this $50 fee that's being discussed here? It's been hinted at in the posts. I could possibly infer that it means if you just sign up and then immediately try to post something for sale... apparently they charge you a $50 fee?

But I didn't see it actually explicitly explained anywhere. Though admittedly in some parts I scrolled a bit, so it could have been in there and I just didn't see it? Is my inference correct here though? Sorry to bother with this question, just like knowing the rules I'm supposed to be following.
If you are a new member, you must have posts to PM or use classifieds. The fee allows you to skip that process.

TheGDog

WKR
Ok thanks. That's kinda what I thought it might be, it just never said it explicitly in the thread is all.

jspradley

WKR
This whole thing is so weird, I really only use Rokslide and two other forums and they all have the same 10 posts before classifieds rule. I've never had a problem with complying with either of those rules and have used the classifieds on all of them.

Hell you can easily get your 10 posts just by farming an intro thread and thanking everyone who welcomes you.

It ain't rocket surgery folks

Fatcamp

WKR
This whole thing is so weird, I really only use Rokslide and two other forums and they all have the same 10 posts before classifieds rule. I've never had a problem with complying with either of those rules and have used the classifieds on all of them.

Hell you can easily get your 10 posts just by farming an intro thread and thanking everyone who welcomes you.

It ain't rocket surgery folks

You would think the requirement was the first born male child the way people whine about it.

Strange world.

I think Robby should look into a new rule. . . Any new member complaining about the requirement to post or pay prior to using classifieds, should receive one of the following:
1. Preemptive banning!
2. A bump up to 100 posts prior to using classifieds.
Or
3. Whining makes the $50 fee mandatory!

I think any of these options are justified. Any outdoorsman or outdoorswomen should recognize the pure gold available in this forum and utilize it!

Mallard6

FNG
...or don't pay it and make a few posts.
Im not going to pay I’ll just wait it out

I think Robby should look into a new rule. . . Any new member complaining about the requirement to post or pay prior to using classifieds, should receive one of the following:
1. Preemptive banning!
2. A bump up to 100 posts prior to using classifieds.
Or
3. Whining makes the $50 fee mandatory!

I think any of these options are justified. Any outdoorsman or outdoorswomen should recognize the pure gold available in this forum and utilize it!
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I recently joined and immediately saw the benefit of the $50 requirement. I started participating in threads, waited my 1 week and got my upgraded privileges. It's a good rule and I personally feel like more of a member of the community. So it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.