The $50 fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketron10a

FNG
I was gonna do the same thing but you beat me to it. I have 2 more posts (well after this one more) before I get turnt loose in the classifieds! *drooling *
Reef

Right? I avoided doing a mass reply posting. Picking and choosing topics to discuss. I’m new and can’t wait to be allowed to answer classifieds. But I understand the reasoning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently joined and immediately saw the benefit of the $50 requirement. I started participating in threads, waited my 1 week and got my upgraded privileges. It's a good rule and I personally feel like more of a member of the community. So it works.
No doubt, good to get folks involved and not just a one time visit.

oneshotGA

FNG
I'm paying the price for access to the classifieds, as well. I am a longtime member of a local hunting and outdoor forum here in GA that has the exact same rules. I personally see absolutely nothing wrong with this policy.

I am finding that the requirement to post is helping me to learn about the site. Really is a great site with tons of information.

Sirot

FNG
Is there any other features when paying fee compared to just post 10 posts and wait 7 days?

Mrwigelow

FNG
So this week I have been attending a class via ”Zoom”. During the class they have these breakout rooms. I can’t help but think how cool a room like that would be in the Rokslide forum to be able to actually see and discuss with other members about the topics generated.

3d4me

Lil-Rokslider
Its anything but extortion and anyone that feels that way doesn't understand the free market. No one is forcing you to do or pay anything. Extortion by its very definition implies the use of force. If you don't want to pay the money, then add something to the community by making posts.

As for protecting members, there aren't many scammers willing to shell out $50 for a chance to scam someone, pretty simple stuff man.
man rough

LesPayne

FNG
I understand the policy now after reading the thread , had not seen this before but looking forward to large amount of knowledge available

Status
Not open for further replies.