The BEST muzzleloader advice & so much more...

BRETTA

FNG
This is a shout out and a HUGE thank you to Mike (Sabotloader). I was a newbie who was looking into a muzzleloader Elk hunt when I was fortunate enough to run across Robbie Denning (http://wescout4u.com) who was offering such a hunt. It was a last minute deal and the biggest factor was I had no clue about the world of muzzleloading, what I needed, how to get started etc. Well I posted on this forum and Sabotloader replied back and helped me out and then some! Not only did he give me great advice, he had easy to follow pictures, lengthy explanations, and great follow through – led me every step of the way. His instructions and time he took, his patience, and pro advice led me to taking a nice 5x5 Bull at 75-yards with my Knight ML in Idaho hunting with Robbie Denning and his services. I am now hooked on Muzzleloading and I owe that all to Sabotloader! I could not be more thankful for all he did for me and I am sure for many on this forum. Everyone should thank Mike for his PRO advice and contributions to this forum. Also, Robbie Denning runs a first rate self-guided hunts. I have been on several of these before with other outfitters over the years and Robbie’s services were the best I have experienced – knowleadgeable, professional, and personable, cannot recommend him highly enough. God bless, and hope everyone has a great hunting season!

Michael54

WKR
He helped me big time as well last year when i was trying to figure out an in line setup and load for my wife. There's a treasure trove of knowledge i've gained since joining this forum.

BRETTA, thanks for the mention and good thoughts! I do not think I did anything that any member of the ML community would not do for another. I guess I was just fortunate enough to be able offer some guidance,

Conrats! on the hunt as somebody said many years ago "it is always nice when a plan comes together!"

That is really some awesome looking country that Robby set you guys up in! Up here in North Idaho things are more up and down! I have always said "if you could flatten Idaho out it would be bigger than Texas!"

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks BRETTA, there’s a reason Mike is listed on our staff on the homepage, he’s been helpful to hundreds if not thousands of guys over the years on this site, and many others.

Appreciate you guys coming all the way out to hunt with us. You guys did a great job. Let’s go 100% success next year!

Thanks again for the mention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta pile on with everyone else - Mike has helped me immensely when it comes to picking out a first muzzleloader all the way to accessories. Mike knows his stuff and doesnt mind sharing to boot - you can tell by his posts that he’s pretty passionate about it.

The hunting world could definitely use more guys like him. Thank you Mike.