WTT The best way to make a trade?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I see WTT threads constantly on Rokslide. I myself have a few items I'd prefer to just make a trade with rather than doing a buy/sale. What's common trading etiquette? You just trust the guy and ship? Temporarily move some money?

milunchbox

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Honor system. Everyone I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with always come through in sending the items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ofl0926

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Honor system. Everyone I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with always come through in sending the items.

same hear.
exchange numbers. talk to the person about how would be the best way to proceed. everyone on hear is extremely nice.

*zap*

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Research the other party and honor system. I text a picture of the package ready to go to the other person before I ship and then the tracking info.

Kelk

WKR
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Nothing but great guys on here so far. I’ve even made some friends. Talk to them thru messaging about hunting and gear. Research that they’ve done some posts and if they have ever been less than honest I’m sure you would see a post or two about it.

RBHunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Agree with zap. Do a little research. Get trade info on here as well as text/phone. I've only had great experiences with people on here. Like most other things you can get a feel for the sketchy.

OP
dreamingWest
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks for the replies. I've bought and sold on Rokslide and agree with the great guy sentiments. I was just curious if I was missing something with regard to trading. The pictures of the boxes ready to ship sounds like the way to go.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Once a deal is struck I send picture of package and always insure it also provide tracking # to the other trader. I make it clear I expect the same. Once it arrives we both tell each other and deal is final. I only work trades with those that have been on the site a few years.

Talking on cell can also give you some piece of mind.

Done hundreds of trades on Rokslide never had an issue.