The Death and Life of the Great Lakes

I just wrapped up The Death and Life of the Great Lakes by Dan Egan. I found this to be one of the most compelling books I’ve read in awhile. Anyone who enjoys US history or has an interest in conservation would find this book worth their time. As the book details, the problems the Great Lakes face are not isolated to those lakes but a problems for the entire country. It is realistic in outlining the challenges but there is hope and solutions to the problems and if nothing else you’ll learn some interesting history.

Tod osier

WKR
I just wrapped up The Death and Life of the Great Lakes by Dan Egan. I found this to be one of the most compelling books I’ve read in awhile. Anyone who enjoys US history or has an interest in conservation would find this book worth their time. As the book details, the problems the Great Lakes face are not isolated to those lakes but a problems for the entire country. It is realistic in outlining the challenges but there is hope and solutions to the problems and if nothing else you’ll learn some interesting history.

Good read, science is sound.