The drunk post!

Superdoo

WKR
This post is only to be typed on if you’ve had a few or more than a few! The gloves are off and you can spout off any random drunken thought in your head.
I’ll start.
Mountain house tastes good going in, but I can’t get more than a fart of it out!

I also hate non elongated toilet bowls. This may be a subtle brag, but feeling the cold porcelain on the tip is NOT conducive for relaxation and relief!
After a giant vodka with squirt and lime juice and I topped it off with a glass of cab sauv cause that’s what was here!

Not drunk, but definitely appreciate where your coming from. Just got home from a night ride with my son. Gonna toss a few back and count my blessings 🙏. Its been a rodeo of a year my friend. Be grateful for family,health and prosperity. Merry Christmas, god bless you and yours.
20201224_212432.jpg20201224_214248.jpg

Rokbar

WKR
Well Merry Christmas all! Yesterday was my 17th anniversary, 10 Modela's in with 2 more to go before bed. It was 50 degree at 8pm last night, now 25 and a 1/2" of snow. Wondering what those big bucks that got left from season are feeling laying out there in the thickets. Also, asdjfbnouehfbnouehbgouhbber???????

4rcgoat

WKR
Not drunk, but definitely appreciate where your coming from. Just got home from a night ride with my son. Gonna toss a few back and count my blessings 🙏. Its been a rodeo of a year my friend. Be grateful for family,health and prosperity. Merry Christmas, god bless you and yours.
View attachment 245694View attachment 245695
God i would LOVE to do that. Haven't rode in years.

I also hate non elongated toilet bowls. This may be a subtle brag, but feeling the cold porcelain on the tip is NOT conducive for relaxation and relief!
After a giant vodka with squirt and lime juice and I topped it off with a glass of cab sauv cause that’s what was here!
Man the elongated bowls will change your life!! Get that with the soft close lid and that’s a throne fit for a king! Have you tried vodka mixed with white monster? It’s one of my go to’s.

matthewmt

WKR
Prime rib and a crown with ginger beer for me. got a bottle of blantons this morning

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Not a real sportsman here. Having a cold one on the mountain. Could I be hunting? Yes. My excuse is I'm all out of freezer space. Sliding down a big hill with a buzz will do.

20201224_120648.jpg

I decided about noon on the 24th I should give up the forums for what I might say.

Just getting around to see what I missed, tho my head still ain't right.

Tag... haven't had enough yet
Right there with you. Enjoying a bit of Naked Grouse and Monkey Shoulder this evening. Scotch blends work just fine.

Ideas for New Years? I'll be holed up back at the base of the ski hill. Thinking about a cheap bottle of bubbly or going more upscale with a peaty scotch.