The Four Schools of Bow Tuning

I would say that I fall in the last category........only because I'm a perfectionist, type AAA, OCD, analytical as they come, and a perfectionist. Only one "perfectionist" in the description just isn't perfect enough. (y)
That is my issue. I can shoot out to 50 at my house, so I do my bareshaft/broadhead tuning at 50 and if the arrows aren't literally touching I start getting anxious/pissy/nervous something is funky.

I am not Levi Morgan. I can't expect to have groups that good for tuning. I do anyway.

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a 4. I’m a big believer in money can’t buy accuracy. If people would shoot their bow instead of calculating foc and being worried about how everything matches more animals would die every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vectordawg

Lil-Rokslider
I’m the guy that hasn’t had a shop touch my bow in 15 years. YouTube snd AT made it all possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was late to the DIY party but I'm on the right track. My local shop closed in 2019 so I was kind of forced into it although I was already getting instructions from the owner. I bought a press and a draw board last year and now there isn't a bow press in stock at LCA right now! And those guys over on AT are great!