The "fourm" is under construction.

bpurtz

WKR
Just poking a little fun at the message near the top.

Also just curious - is there a preference setting or way for me to change the background color of the forum (or fourm) back to black (vs white) ??? I kind of liked the old dark background - if not, no big deal. :)

amp713

WKR
Following and curious if I can get it out of mobile mode. I prefer desktop style

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Just poking a little fun at the message near the top.

Also just curious - is there a preference setting or way for me to change the background color of the forum (or fourm) back to black (vs white) ??? I kind of liked the old dark background - if not, no big deal. :)

This should be coming out in the next day or two. It was a bigger change in how the styling works than was anticipated.

Following and curious if I can get it out of mobile mode. I prefer desktop style

There's no longer an option on the site to click. If you want desktop over mobile, use your phone's browser(3 dots then click the "request desktop version")

OP
bpurtz

bpurtz

WKR
This should be coming out in the next day or two. It was a bigger change in how the styling works than was anticipated.

There's no longer an option on the site to click. If you want desktop over mobile, use your phone's browser(3 dots then click the "request desktop version")

Right on - Thanks!

tdhanses

WKR
On my iPhone I don’t see a 3 dot area, how do you change from mobile to desktop on a iPhone?

tdhanses

WKR
Thanks, that brought the option up, I see no diff between mobile and desktop on my phone I guess. That said the new layout etc is growing on me.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, that brought the option up, I see no diff between mobile and desktop on my phone I guess. That said the new layout etc is growing on me.

The new mobile version works SOOOOO much better than the old mobile version

efnm

WKR
I'm still laughing that the "fourm" is still under "constrution". I'm glad I'm not the only one who does typos.

All that said, I love the new setup.