The future is...South Cox?

tater

WKR
It seems Mr. Cox has purchased not only A&H Archery but Dryad bows as well. I am curious to see what he does with O.L Adcock's proprietary limb designs.

Might be time to look at getting on the waitlist...

ozyclint

WKR
not a fan of the ACS design. A mate had an A&H which he had multiple tiller problems with then one day on a tahr hunt it blew up. He changed to Dryad and he didn't even have it long enough to hunt with it and it exploded too. ACS being the common denominator.

ledflight

WKR
I really like my A&H. Larry was keen to make sure I wasn't drawing past the recommended range, and I don't. No issues in ~2years with it.

Steadman

WKR
South will take both of those companies up a notch. As far as the A&H design he has some pretty cool stuff coming from what I understand.

ledflight

WKR
There's probably a reason for that. ;)
Yep< i get that, at 60" it's one of the shorter ones from him.
I have heard some stories about the A&H being tempramental but also seems like those reports were older.
Anyway, not trying to sell anything here! Fast, comfy and quiet enough that my last deer never heard the shot.

Tartan

WKR
Happy to see South taking Dryad under his wing. With Black Widow and Bob Lee releasing carbon limbs recently, it seems like an great opportunity for him as well. Excited to see where he takes it.

I have a set of LBX on order right now. I assume they'll be one of the last sets made by Mike. It's good to know I'll still have support through Stalker Stickbows.

Beendare

WKR
Interesting.

He must really believe in that patent.

I have zero insights into the traditional market but it seems to me it’s getting harder and harder to compete with ILF Limb manufacturers and the ILF model.

Ahutch

FNG
I just hope he doesn't take on so much he gets burned out. Then all these bows go the way of brackenbury....

Hutch

I have owned bows from all three bowyers. It just my opinion and the way that I shoot but to me I shoot my stalker the best. Hands down. South will definitely make it work. I’m glad to see he helped out Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South is an outstanding guy! I'm. Excited as well to see what comes of his growth with these two companies. Wasn't A&H known for fast bows? I know my Stalkers are pretty quick which is very useful for a short to medium draw and a decently heavy arrow.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

South is an outstanding guy! I'm. Excited as well to see what comes of his growth with these two companies. Wasn't A&H known for fast bows? I know my Stalkers are pretty quick which is very useful for a short to medium draw and a decently heavy arrow.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
i agree, and he builds a dang nice bow. i have a 52# coyote (62") and a 64" blacktail elite vl @ 54#.... the stalker is smoother and faster than my blacktail, only thing i like more about my blacktail in terms of function is the grip, but both are plenty repeatable and neither are an issue. i am 90% sure the stalker will be the bow i pack in Sept.... it's 2" shorter and has a better draw, and is quick. i am probably gonna get some longbow limbs for it soon (to make a 64" bow) if i can resist getting a 1pc backwoods composites.... which is not easy

Stoney920

Lil-Rokslider
I am super excited for South, I’ve owned a couple of his bows and love them. I have one of his Mike Mitten tribute bows and it is absolutely awesome! I kind of feel like a sell out as I’ve got a Wenegerd ibex and a Black Widow on order, but want to try em all. I will say this, customer service has been second to none! He is a great guy and I idolize him!!! That’s what makes shooting trad bows the best! He has opened my eyes to all of it and wish he would keep up his podcast!!!