The Glock 20 is ugly & now pointless šŸ˜

robtattoo

WKR
Because Sig just did this......

lintond

WKR
How dare you call my baby names like ugly.

ā€¦that is a pretty sweet looking rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TFP

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Had not heard of this robtattoo so thanks for the link. (y)

While I do think the XTEN looks better than the G20, I'm not sure there is a better looking 10mm than a 1006. I sold mine last month and I just may regret doing so. I sold a leftover mag for it for $120 on ebay. Man, that is pricey for a pistol mag, but the dang thing sold in under an hour after listed.

At least the XTEN has some potential to replace my 1006 should my G29 and G20 not scratch the 10mm itch.

Eddie

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
It makes me happy to have another choice for 10mm. Now I'm just waiting for a CZ75 or P10 variant. I think I'll be waiting for a long while.

ZAK13

Lil-Rokslider
Interesting for sure, but I'll stick to my G20. It's been a reliable, functional, accurate companion.

Interesting. Sig has really been putting some good products out lately.

Long time glock guy here. I have been trying to run a sig 320 legion in USPSA carry optics for a few months now. My old glock habits put my strong hand thumb right on top of the slide lock release. That has caused some issues with malfunctions, usually on my draw or after a mag change when running at top speed.

itā€™s 100% user error but it is appearing to be a deeply fossilized habit that I am having trouble training away.

I like the sig a lot but I canā€™t see trusting myself not to screw it up in a serious situation.

Last edited:

98XJRC

Lil-Rokslider
Smith and Wesson also released their M&P 2.0 in a 10 MM. If I remember correctly they have a 4" and 4.6" barrel models. Personally I'd go M&P before the P320, but I'm also biased as I prefer the Glock and M&P 2.0 over the P320.

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
I'll trust my G20 over a better looking P320. Those guns have a track record of going off while being in a holster, not too mention going off when dropped.