The Glock 20 is ugly & now pointless 😁

toehead

FNG
I love my P320 X5 and am glad to see Sig is making a 10mm version. I'm sure this will be very popular.

aOWENc

FNG
Except when you buy a G20 you can have confidence in it. I wouldn’t buy a Sig until it had been out for at least 3 years.

P365 - plagued with issues regarding the striker
P320 - might go off when you drop it, who knows
Sig Cross - recall on delay when firing

Those are just the ones off the top of my head😅

JohnnyB

WKR
The below is a link to a thread started by another guy who "heard" the same thing and was corrected. Based on what I have read, selling off-roster guns at a profit is specifically prohibited by the relevant regulation. Not sure if there has been any additional modifications to legislation since early 2021.

Count me in the Glock camp for a defensive weapon, as I care more about my gun going bang every time I pull the trigger than how it looks.
The legislation does not include LEO specifically exempted- which is a ton, including six more agencies adopted in AB2699 (who knew we had so many "agencies" in CA including the lotto police, the DMV police, consumer affairs police, etc.).

The profit motive is not the issue, it is being a straw buyer. If you are LEO, do not list an off roster pistol for sale before you complete your own purchase. At least one officer in Torrance was prosecuted as a straw buyer.

warrbuk

WKR
The Sig 320 platform is solid.

We deploy them in 40&45 and they have been bulletproof.

I would carry that 10mm on duty 15+1 with the factory mags, extended mags will follow shortly after!

The Sig barrel will allow the use of hard cast lead “bear loads”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BjornF16

WKR
The Sig 320 platform is solid.

We deploy them in 40&45 and they have been bulletproof.

I would carry that 10mm on duty 15+1 with the factory mags, extended mags will follow shortly after!

The Sig barrel will allow the use of hard cast lead “bear loads”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glock 20 barrels allow for hard cast bear loads as well...been running Buffalo Bore through mine for years

There is a secret glock database of “witnessed” failures from guns of any other manufacturer. Notice, any time you say you like literally anything else better a “glock perfectionist” will almost immediately chime in with something… or lots of somethings they’ve personally witnessed or experienced. I have it on good authority that it is a pick and choose type database (I know a guy who has a cousin that escaped the cult). I’ll not divulge names for his or her safety. Gimme a minute. My copy of the table is somewhere…

Oh, here it is. If you never hear from me again you’ll know why… the deep Glock state got to me.

Inferior Weapons Response Table
Top Secret
1- Select from column one. Whatever inferior weapon is applicable.
2- Select from column two. Whatever problem seems most believable.
3- Select from column three. How you “know” about this.

SigJust explodesI personally saw this, like, hundreds of times
S&WAlways jamsI saw this happen myself
H&KFrame brokeMy cousin knows a guy
SAIsn’t accurateThe SEALS don’t use _____ because of this
CZSlide brokeCaused by non GLOCK perfection
Other (just go ahead and use whatever brand they like)Turns 180° and shoots the wrong personI read it on the internet so it’s true (last resort, try to pick something else)

Last edited:

BjornF16

WKR
I think there is some kind of secret glock database of “witnessed” failures from guns of any other manufacturer. Notice, any time you say you like literally anything else better a “glock perfectionist” will almost immediately chime in with something… or lots of somethings they’ve personally witnessed or experienced. I have it on good authority that it is a pick and choose type database (I know a guy who has a cousin that escaped the cult). I’ll not divulge names for his or her safety. Gimme a minute. My copy of the table is somewhere…
Lol…I have no idea what you are talking about.

There is a myth of shooting hard cast in polygonal rifled barrels that is just pure non-sense…soft lead is a different story.

Lol…I have no idea what you are talking about.

There is a myth of shooting hard cast in polygonal rifled barrels that is just pure non-sense…soft lead is a different story.

Depends on how hard the hard cast is. If I were to buy a Glock I’d get a KKM barrel. If someone asked me what I thought I’d say the same. I surely wouldn’t get upset if they chose not to. I’ve discussed this with some Glock people on here who’ve been really angry when I mentioned it. Like I said they had an ugly baby angry.

Your money, your choice. My money, my choice.

👍

All four of my Glocks are ugly.
Mine are as well… the only handsome guns I own are my CZ 17hmr, and my s&w 629… the rest are butter faces. My hellcat is ugly, just not glock ugly

I’m pretty sure glock owns hipoint and build them secretly just to make sure glock aren’t the ugliest guns out there… it’s a conspiracy they have to keep hush

I do like glocks, they have served me very well over the years of trying to kill them, but I never could. I really despise their triggers though, and never liked glock ergos vs similar options… if they ever jump on the subcompact high capacity 9mm bandwagon, I’ll probably get one and have some trigger work done on it… I do appreciate their bombproof reliability, but it comes with a cost to me

bsnedeker

WKR
Not possible. Some guys on the internet said so.
That guy is SO smart! I think it's the same guy who educated me about ELD bullets being too soft to kill anything. I had no idea!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk