The Glock 20 is ugly & now pointless 😁

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
That guy is SO smart! I think it's the same guy who educated me about ELD bullets being too soft to kill anything. I had no idea!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Sumbitch told me that anything smaller than a .30 was too small for deer 😡

Glock, she may be ugly but she doesn’t say no. I have one in .40 that is accurate and has never malfunctioned. A hand me down service pistol from a friend who heads up security at a nuke plant. But I bought an xDM OSP 10mm. Flawless with any ammo I ever put through it, reloads and all. And very accurate. The Sig needs to offer a lot more than “not as ugly” to be better than other choices. All striker fire polymer pistols are pretty fugly. If Beretta ever makes a 92fs in 10mm you’ll have finally achieved beauty and the perfect caliber.

mi650

WKR
🇺🇲 I luvs me some 10mm!!

MAuI1vs.jpg

But Glocks, not so much.

I had a G20SF that I sold, unfired. 😂

🇺🇲 I luvs me some 10mm!!

MAuI1vs.jpg

But Glocks, not so much.

I had a G20SF that I sold, unfired. 😂
Wilson Combat?… meh
🤣
That is next level kick ass 👍

It’s not nearly as nice but I love my Sig 10mm 1911. It’s just heavier than my candy ass wants to pack around in the mountains. My nice 1911 is a Dan Wesson V-Bob commander.

Last edited:

mi650

WKR
Wilson Combat?… meh
🤣
That is next level kick ass 👍

It’s not nearly as nice but I love my Sig 10mm 1911. It’s just heavier than my candy ass wants to pack around in the mountains. My nice 1911 is a Dan Wesson V-Bob commander.
Thank you, Sir!! That was the 1st Wilson I ordered to my liking.

A buddy has 1 of those Sigs, but he lives out of state. I have an annual get together in July, shooting, eating, drinking, and I'm hoping he brings it. Then again, I'm a fan of Sigs, and if he brings it, I might have to buy 1. :cool:

I've never gotten to shoot a DW, but only hear good things. That V-Bob has been on my want list for a while now.

Thank you, Sir!! That was the 1st Wilson I ordered to my liking.

A buddy has 1 of those Sigs, but he lives out of state. I have an annual get together in July, shooting, eating, drinking, and I'm hoping he brings it. Then again, I'm a fan of Sigs, and if he brings it, I might have to buy 1. :cool:

I've never gotten to shoot a DW, but only hear good things. That V-Bob has been on my want list for a while now.
Sig Sauer Emperor Scorpion. 10mm auto.
2860A1C6-A07A-4457-9462-82CB8A701949.jpeg

Dan Wesson Valor Bobtail Commander .45 ACP. All forged or machined tool steel. All hand fitted. It’s about as close as you can get to buying something like an Ed Brown or Wilson Combat without buying an actual custom pistol.
2A48FD81-93AB-42ED-A9C4-AD6FF0B69445.jpeg

Last edited:

Sled

WKR
I personally would never use an XDM for a defense weapon due to its grip safety...yes, I've actually fired one and had issues. And watched a friend repeatedly fail to disengage it during a defensive handgun course. N=2, but there it is...

I sold my xdm handguns for the same reason. I never could train myself to get used to the grip safety.

ETtikka

WKR
I prefer the older all metal sigs (hammer fired) myself, less weight difference ( full vs empty ) compared to polymer, The glocks I have shot seem fine, but not a fan of the square grip and striker trigger, especially for what it cost, seems like it should be much cheaper

Verdugo60

FNG
S&W is making one too now. Options are good but only hits matter…especially on a mad griz, lol.

S&W is making one too now. Options are good but only hits matter…especially on a mad griz, lol.
Almost pulled the trigger on an M&P - but just too many bad reviews with hot ammo that I have seen...

I suspect it's primarily spring related as the 4" seems to be worse off then the 4.6" and adding a red dot has helped from what I have seen... I'm suspecting the slide is a hair light or spring power may need to be tweaked ... time will tell - couple good troubleshooting youtube channels I'm following.

But ergos on the M&P do blow away the glock 20 - and I am a glock guy and have a glock 20 lol

This SIG could be interesting tho - following