The gun community and parler app.

Lou Sid

FNG
You mentioned above that the people to be held responsible were those spreading, in your opinion, lies. I would agree if it was proven that election fraud was a lie and they were intentionally misinforming the public. I personally don’t know wether fraud occurred or not, all I know is one side claims no fraud occurred and the other claims egregious fraud occurred. Both have used politicized media outlets to convince populations of both. It leaves many who try to see both sides struggling to interpret what really occurred. I try to be in the middle.

That being said I increasingly see the democrats with CNN claiming x,y and z are facts when they really are not. They are debated and incredibly complex situations. Each state is responsible for it’s elections. I find it hard to believe that any one person could claim zero fraud happened with credibility even if that is the case, yet here we are with that being stated as a fact. Then AOC comes out pandering an agency to regulate the spread of misinformation. Call this a leap if you will but sounds an awful lot like state run media to me.

I’m frustrated by what’s going on and extremely concerned for our rights moving forward. Undoubtedly anyone can see my slant but at this point I too feel like a puppet of the media. We all take a side but what is it really based off of other than what we hear from one media outlet or another or off the little policy and action taken by our elected leaders. I was never a trump supporter but I sure as hell voted for him because if I waded through his embarrassing use of Twitter and all the press his actual policy aligned with my beliefs more so than his democrat opposition.
And there was definitely fraud. I haven't heard anyone say 0 fraud. For example 2 dead people voted in Georgia. I'm sure it happens alot. Just not to the extent to overturn any results. Trump told the Georgia Republican sec of state that 5000 dead people voted, and the sec of state says, uh, no, your data is incorrect, 2 dead people voted.

carter33

WKR
And there was definitely fraud. I haven't heard anyone say 0 fraud. For example 2 dead people voted in Georgia. I'm sure it happens alot. Just not to the extent to overturn any results. Trump told the Georgia Republican sec of state that 5000 dead people voted, and the sec of state says, uh, no, your data is incorrect, 2 dead people voted.

Quite sure you’re right there with the number of people voting every election in history probably had outlying cases that made zero difference. I was speaking more to the point that I haven’t seen enough hard data for me to believe with certainty that widespread (difference making) fraud occurred, on the flip side to that there were a lot of irregularities that make me believe it is a possibility. I doubt I’ll ever be convinced one way or the other.

What is as concerning to me again though is the perceived monopoly on facts by CNN and the left. You did state that those spreading what you believe as lies in regards to the voter fraud should be held accountable. I guess I would just ask what makes you believe that it is a fact that zero fraud occurred?

On another tangent I cannot help but see an unequal application of law being enforced. In my opinion if you commit a crime you pay the price regardless of wether it is justified in your own mind. They are on a witch hunt for those that forced their way into the capitol. Yet those that burned a police station in Minneapolis or forced their way into Seattle city hall have all been exempt. Additionally if you feel the government has wronged you then I can at least understand taking out your case with government buildings/agencies. What is even more egregious is to burn private businesses, yet those again are left relatively un prosecuted and aren’t investigated.

Broomd

WKR
The election was a farce. Mail-in voting was an absolute joke; it was exploited to degrees of fraud that this country has never seen before. And that's saying something when one considers Philidephia and Chicago.

Will Joe Biden be President, yep, he will.. For how long is anyones guess. He isn't a long term part of his side's grand plan, IMHO.
They're counting the seconds until he concedes power and stumbles off in the sunset. Then the real fun begins.
Parler is just the start of what the plan is with Conservative voices, hunters, shooters, patriots--censor, cancel, demonize.
Good luck to all. Times will get tough in this country.

carter33

WKR
The election was a farce. Mail-in voting was an absolute joke; it was exploited to degrees of fraud that this country has never seen before. And that's saying something when one considers Philidephia and Chicago.

Will Joe Biden be President, yep, he will.. For how long is anyones guess. He isn't a long term part of his side's grand plan, IMHO.
They're counting the seconds until he concedes power and stumbles off in the sunset. Then the real fun begins.
Parler is just the start of what the plan is with Conservative voices, hunters, shooters, patriots--censor, cancel, demonize.

I agree Biden is not long for the presidency and that Harris will only embolden the far left agenda.

How do you know the election is a farce? I’m genuinely curious. I saw a lot of things that make me question it like the urban areas all submitting late in the swing states but everything else is just anecdotal by media platforms I don’t really trust. I think a lot is wrong don’t get me wrong between censorship and them coming after the 2nd amendment. The unequal application of law is disgusting as well. I just can’t join the absolute that the election is a farce without something hard to stand on though I think it’s a very real possibility and something worth looking into.

Bobbyboe

WKR
Prove it.

Here's one example. Don't pretend it doesn't happen. That's just plain ignorant. Athletes spreading lies and hate speach about "2 AmeriKKKas", is another. Just because you don't want to see it, doesn't mean its not there.

Last edited:
OP
lyle_destroys

I'll never have 100% confidence in our voting system until voter id is required and mail in ballots are gone. You need ID for everything else, and what other reason is there that the left would be so against it?

Broomd

WKR
I agree Biden is not long for the presidency and that Harris will only embolden the far left agenda.

How do you know the election is a farce? I’m genuinely curious......
Seriously? You're not aware of the fact that there were thousands of sworrn affidavits submitted by everyday folks who alledged wrongdoing? That's old news at this point. There were counties in Ga. that had 100% of military ballots for JB. GEORGIA! LOL. Statistically impossible.

The real enemy in all of this is the media, and it comes back to the meat of this thread. These creeps need to be drug out of their corporate enclaves and tried for treason. That's not language that I'd typically use, but I'm sick of what these cretins are doing to our Republic. They are the enemy.

Last edited:

Lou Sid

FNG
Quite sure you’re right there with the number of people voting every election in history probably had outlying cases that made zero difference. I was speaking more to the point that I haven’t seen enough hard data for me to believe with certainty that widespread (difference making) fraud occurred, on the flip side to that there were a lot of irregularities that make me believe it is a possibility. I doubt I’ll ever be convinced one way or the other.

What is as concerning to me again though is the perceived monopoly on facts by CNN and the left. You did state that those spreading what you believe as lies in regards to the voter fraud should be held accountable. I guess I would just ask what makes you believe that it is a fact that zero fraud occurred?

On another tangent I cannot help but see an unequal application of law being enforced. In my opinion if you commit a crime you pay the price regardless of wether it is justified in your own mind. They are on a witch hunt for those that forced their way into the capitol. Yet those that burned a police station in Minneapolis or forced their way into Seattle city hall have all been exempt. Additionally if you feel the government has wronged you then I can at least understand taking out your case with government buildings/agencies. What is even more egregious is to burn private businesses, yet those again are left relatively un prosecuted

Seriously? You're not aware of the fact that there were thousands of sworrn affidavits submitted by everyday folks who alledged wrongdoing? That's old news at this point. There were counties in Ga. that had 100% of military ballots for JB. GEORGIA! LOL. Statistically impossible.

The real enemy is all of this is the media, and it comes back to the meat of this thread. These creeps need to be drug out of their corporate enclaves and tried for treason. That's not language that I'd typically use, but I'm sick of what these cretins are doing to our Republic. They are the enemy.
Republican judges disagree with you

Broomd

WKR

Republican judges disagree with you
Ha! The the last people that I trust are "Republican judges."
Case in point? Chief Justice John Roberts who has literally been to Epstein's "Pedo Island."

He was recorded yelling at Scotus aides while discussing the possibility of hearing the Texas (and 18 other states) case on swing states illegally allowing mail-in ballots in states without proper state legistlature passage. State attorneys general and DA's were making those illegal calls--those acts were blatantly against all of those state's constitutions.

Robert's words? "We're not going to incite riots in this country!"

Gutless creep, and every state that allowed those votes to count is illegitimate.

Lou Sid

FNG
Ha! The the last people that I trust are "Republican judges."
Case in point? Chief Justice John Roberts who has literally been to Epstein's "Pedo Island."

He was recorded yelling at Scotus aides while discussing the possibility of hearing the Texas (and 18 other states) case on swing states illegally allowing mail-in ballots in states without proper state legistlature passage. State attorneys general and DA's were making those illegal calls--those acts were blatantly against all of those state's constitutions.

Robert's words? "We're not going to incite riots in this country!"

Gutless creep, and every state that allowed those votes to count is illegitimate.
If you disagree with legal system rulings then there really isnt anything else to debate. Some believe the courts decisions were accurate and some dont. I dont pretend to be an expert on things I'm not. I generally rely heavily on experts in each field to help in making a decision. I rely on scientists for things like covid and such. I rely on judges for legal matters.

Broomd

WKR
If you disagree with legal system rulings then there really isnt anything else to debate. Some believe the courts decisions were accurate and some dont. I dont pretend to be an expert on things I'm not. I generally rely heavily on experts in each field to help in making a decision. I rely on scientists for things like covid and such. I rely on judges for legal matters.
Thanks for the level headed response. It's good to banter things without hostility and that's often the norm.
What you need to realize is that everyone has an agenda, including judges, including scientists. When I stated in an earlier posting (thread?) that liberal fellas at the 'slide are going to have a dlillema going forward re. guns liberty, etc, hey that thinking also applies to scientists and science in general.
When you have progressive lunatics advocating for 18 genders and threatening to cancel scientists if they don't comply with ridiculous liberal dogma you'll see 'science' fly out the window in favor of 'don't believe your own eyes' illogical agenda.
Example? Watching an 18 y/o giant, chiseled male athlete running girls track for a scholarship that other actual biological females worked their asses off for. Or hearing the media say that 'men' can have babies. They're freakin' out of their minds.

I don't believe 'science' or judges anymore. I did, but no longer; common sense and integrity is a thing of the past.

Last edited:

Lou Sid

FNG
Thanks for the level headed response. It's good to banter things without hostility and that's often the norm.
What you need to realize is that everyone has an agenda, including judges, including scientists. When I stated in an earlier posting (thread?) that liberal fellas at the 'slide are going to have a dlillema going forward re. guns liberty, etc, hey that thinking also applies to scientists and science in general.
When you have progressive lunatics advocating for 18 genders and threatening to cancel scientists if they don't comply with ridiculous liberal dogma you'll see 'science' fly out the window in favor of 'don't believe your own eyes' illogical agenda.
Example? Watching an 18 y/o giant, chiseled male athlete running girls track for a scholarship that other actual biological females worked their asses off for. Or hearing the media say that 'men' can have babies. There freakin' out of their minds.

I don't believe 'science' or judges anymore. I did, but no longer; common sense and integrity is a thing of the past.
Sure thing. It's not easy when the most powerful people in this country, in both politics and media, are telling 2 opposite narratives. How in the hell does anyone expect anyone to agree on anything lol!

Lots of European countries have thousands of years of history. Most people generally agree on things because theres not a diverse mix of people. Everyone is part of a long tradition.

The US is super young in terms of being a country, plus it was founded on the idea of immigration. My Grandpa was 98% Norwegian. People came here from all over the world. Theres a very diverse mix of people. We should probably be split in 2-3 countries but we're not. That's part of the reason why it's so tough for everyone to be on the same page.

Couple thousand more years and we'll be fine!

OP
lyle_destroys
Sure thing. It's not easy when the most powerful people in this country, in both politics and media, are telling 2 opposite narratives. How in the hell does anyone expect anyone to agree on anything lol!

Lots of European countries have thousands of years of history. Most people generally agree on things because theres not a diverse mix of people. Everyone is part of a long tradition.

The US is super young in terms of being a country, plus it was founded on the idea of immigration. My Grandpa was 98% Norwegian. People came here from all over the world. Theres a very diverse mix of people. We should probably be split in 2-3 countries but we're not. That's part of the reason why it's so tough for everyone to be on the same page.

Couple thousand more years and we'll be fine!
Thats something that isn't hard for me visualize, an eventual balkanization of the US. The federal government forcing everyone to live the same way is a sure demise. Like you stated, the incredible diversity of this country is why they need to step back and let the states handle things in their own way. I have different beliefs and ideals than someone of a different ethnicity living in houston or la. Forcing us all to adhere to the same education, standards, and morals is very narrow minded.

Lou Sid

FNG
Thats something that isn't hard for me visualize, an eventual balkanization of the US. The federal government forcing everyone to live the same way is a sure demise. Like you stated, the incredible diversity of this country is why they need to step back and let the states handle things in their own way. I have different beliefs and ideals than someone of a different ethnicity living in houston or la. Forcing us all to adhere to the same education, standards, and morals is very narrow minded.
True, but I think this gets blown out of proportion. For example nothing has changed for me personally when Bush or Obama or Trump was president. Nothin has changed for anyone I know. Fun to debate and gossip about politicians doing crazy things, but nothing really changes. The riots over the summer didn't really change anything and the storming of the Capitol didn't really change anything. If anything ever goes too far right or left, the other side gets elected and it keeps everything in the middle. It's a good system with crazies on both extremes and you know what always makes the news....the crazies!

My middle class family enjoys keeping another $3500 a year in tax cuts. It has really helped us pay for private school so my son can go to in person school every day. Without it I’m not sure we could swing it, meaning he’d be 50/50 in and out, and that would be such a huge impact to my wife and me as working parents.

If you don’t think things change, maybe you’re rich enough to be insulated from it?

The constitution, 1A, 2A, and equal treatment under the law, are all collateral damage for these people.

The corporate monopolies just preempted Biden being sworn in, that’s all that happened.

From Parler’s CEO.

000071ef3e11b5c8def777198531c14a.jpg

Last edited:

Sled

WKR
Hell, i blame tv. Too many drama shows on that portray highly organized nefarious secret societies. There may be some but the level people will buy into this stuff is astounding. Did you hear nixon's ghost has been secretly recording trump's thoughts for years now. He also has tapes of Hillary Clinton coversing with devil himself. Nixon plans to turn all of it over in exchange for a posthumous pardon in the next 3 days. It's all true because it's written here for you to see on the interweb, you know, the one Al Gore invented.

-ManBearPig

satchamo

WKR
Nah, I think we handled the 8 years of Obama fairly well, and civilly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Right because he wasn’t the most divisive, polarizing president in history. Thanks for making my point