The Hunting Public TV Show

Rokbar

WKR
Any one watch this program. I'm 3 seasons in out of 4 on Amazon Prime. Pretty good and informative. These guys seem to hunt majority public land with some private. As far as a whitetail show you can learn a lot. They go from the north to the south through out the hunting seasons. I believe you can find it on youtube as well. They seem to be some good hunters using amateur film equipment for short videos.

Gbrecka

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, good program. I like their content and not being blasted by all the sponsorship you see on mainstream hunting shows.

I enjoy their show. Nice to see some average guys not constantly pimping gear/sponsors. Refreshing to see guys in cotton with beat up 870s. They also do a good job walking through the scenarios and their thought process which helps me takeaway something useful

That’s no joke on living my dream. Seems like a blast but I’m sure it’s like most things and a lot more work than you see on TV.
Oh absolutely!! They work their butt off im sure..back when I was in high school my dad's buddy was trying to put together videos showing that it's possible to get a grandslam on public land..I was apart of it a little bit. It's a lot of work and waking up everyday at 3 or 4 am and not going to bed until 9 or 10 if your lucky really wears on you after a while.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer to watch one of the guys they learn from and have on every once in a while. Dan Infalt The Hunting Beast. He is doing a new series this fall with a bunch of guys breaking down how to hunt areas that should be good. Might even have THP as guest hunters.

Here is his first buck in Wi this year.

satchamo

WKR
I prefer to watch one of the guys they learn from and have on every once in a while. Dan Infalt The Hunting Beast. He is doing a new series this fall with a bunch of guys breaking down how to hunt areas that should be good. Might even have THP as guest hunters.

Here is his first buck in Wi this year.

Dan Infalt looks like a high school janitor with a cigarette addiction. I cannot take him seriously

You should see the damage they (and other YouTubers) have done to public land turkey hunting, particularly in the southeast! Have helped cause giant leaps in public land turkey hunting pressure, and absolutely ruined certain locations. Pressure increases so bad, hunters have lost a lot of public land hunting opportunity through public land season reductions (that aren't for private land), public land bag limit reductions, more public lands switching to draw/quota hunts eliminating OTC opportunity. It's pretty sad.

And don't think they aren't being paid. It's confirmed that Georgia DNR spent $23k on a project with them to pimp out public lands. What makes it so bad, is GA just removed 2-3 weeks off their public land turkey season for 2022 and reduced the bag limit! While at the same time paying THP to come turkey hunt. Sickening.

Tennessee also paid them. While at the same time reducing the statewide turkey bag limit.

Arizona has paid them as well. They are one of the influencers that received a check for advertising OTC archery deer hunts....which has now helped lead to AZ Removing OTC opportunity in several units.

With all the western big game content they are now pumping out, look for them to start being paid by more western states with the goal of attracting more non residents and further reducing all of our draw odds and potential OTC opportunities.