The Hunting Public TV Show

This is how it always starts, good original content and characters true to a message and an ethos, then the corporates swoop in and change them and it (eventually) sucks and is replaced by the next thing.
COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER MYSELF, AS SOON AS THEY START WITH FLAT BRIM HATS & DOING WORKOUT VIDEOS IM OUT

Warlock

FNG
You should see the damage they (and other YouTubers) have done to public land turkey hunting, particularly in the southeast! Have helped cause giant leaps in public land turkey hunting pressure, and absolutely ruined certain locations. Pressure increases so bad, hunters have lost a lot of public land hunting opportunity through public land season reductions (that aren't for private land), public land bag limit reductions, more public lands switching to draw/quota hunts eliminating OTC opportunity. It's pretty sad.

And don't think they aren't being paid. It's confirmed that Georgia DNR spent $23k on a project with them to pimp out public lands. What makes it so bad, is GA just removed 2-3 weeks off their public land turkey season for 2022 and reduced the bag limit! While at the same time paying THP to come turkey hunt. Sickening.

Tennessee also paid them. While at the same time reducing the statewide turkey bag limit.

Arizona has paid them as well. They are one of the influencers that received a check for advertising OTC archery deer hunts....which has now helped lead to AZ Removing OTC opportunity in several units.

With all the western big game content they are now pumping out, look for them to start being paid by more western states with the goal of attracting more non residents and further reducing all of our draw odds and potential OTC opportunities.
Gonna need some sources on these accusations.

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Are some of these guys the ones that used work on The Midwest Whitetail online format?

mmcdonough

Lil-Rokslider
Gonna need some sources on these accusations.
I think he's just going to tell you to 'look it up yourself' haha. I love THP, not sure how anyone can hate these guys. I learned a lot about how to better hunt my area for white tail and I'm already seeing better results than I did last year. No one is paying them except youtube, amazon and the merchandise they sell. They work hard to produce good content and earn a living. That would be the dream life.

I like a lot of their stuff. Some times the click bait day-by-day stuff gets old. "FULL DRAW ON A BIG BUCK!" ...nothing happened...

I've also wished they would be a little more cognizant of what they're showing or saying on camera. Maybe don't let people know where you're at... They might be hunting somewhere else next time but there are others who would rather not have spots blown up on YouTube.

No one is paying them except youtube, amazon and the merchandise they sell.
not correct at all. the ones you missed are vector arrows, trophy ridge, Bear bows, woodhaven calls, vortex optics, sawyer outdoor products, exodus trail cams, tethrd tree saddles, onX Hunt.

But i'm with you, they are living the dream and do a great job

hic7877

FNG
Found it during the beginning of covid and binged it on prime. Good series. Gives you some drive to get after it in new areas imo.

jedm

FNG
I like watching these guys take chances and do things that seem to be unorthodox at times to get on big deer. They given me a lot to think about and a few things to try. They're my favorite hunting guys to watch along with whitetail habitat solutions.

Lowg08

WKR
not correct at all. the ones you missed are vector arrows, trophy ridge, Bear bows, woodhaven calls, vortex optics, sawyer outdoor products, exodus trail cams, tethrd tree saddles, onX Hunt.

But i'm with you, they are living the dream and do a great job
I was also under the impression they do have regular jobs too. Oh could be wrong.