The Hunting Public TV Show

Yoder

WKR
THP and The Hunting Beast are my two favorite YouTube channels. Both are extremely knowledgeable and share it. Especially Dan. That guy gives away so much knowledge. He pretty much shows you where he hunts, how he hunts and still managed to kill a 170 in buck on public this year. THP has shown me you can kill bucks from the ground. This year is the first time I had several shot opportunities from the ground. Before seeing them I never bothered. Now I could care less about scent control, hunt the wind and always plane my entry and exits. I've seen more deer in the last two years than I ever have. I know these things aren't anything new but seeing these guys really made me realize my mistakes.

rsw669961

FNG
I like watching them to. The hunting beast with Joe also kill good bucks.
They all work for what they kill.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
I like the show. I wish they would process their game faster, makes me cringe sometimes. I like their enthusiasm and that they seem to really support each other on the hunt. I also like that they do it within a tight budget which shows it’s the hunter and not the equipment. There are many many more obnoxious hunting shows out there.

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rcrfc

FNG
Found a few vids on youtube and didn't know they had a prime show. Will check it out now!

Didn’t know either. Hopefully it’s different than the you tube content since I’ve been watching that for a couple seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP is the channel I always recommend to hunters just getting started. I think it paints a much more realistic picture of deer hunting than other shows - reading sign, close but unsuccessful calls, and the general "pacing" of a hunt. I've learned a lot from those guys. I also like that they don't shy away from trying new strategies and showing them on the channel.

JAC8504

Lil-Rokslider
from watching....I, like many of you have stated really don't like how long it takes them to get a deer. I have shot dozens of deer with a bow and the furthest I have tracked a deer was about 100 ish yards. Packed her out, and my stand within 1.5 hours. These guys kill me. They shoot a deer, sit in the stand for 2 hours, call everyone they know, go back to camp, eat dinner, watch videos, all go out as a team at 11PM and track in the dark till wee hours of the morning. Half the time when they hunt in warmer early season Im grossed out thinking about the amount of flies they encounter. They probably shouldnt even look for blood...just follow the scent of the decaying deer.

To each their own. I use mechanical and fixed and they always tout fixed and I don't know what they use, but they have a lot of them that run and run and run and run. When I am using mechanical I use a speed bow and most of the time the deer fall within 30 yards. Looks like they get shot with a 270. When I use fixed I used 100gr 3 blade muzzys and im averaging about 50-60 yards. I don't get what they are using, the speed on their bows, the arrows, etc, but the distance the deer go after gettign hit on the show is absolutely insane.