The Last Hunt

Jaker_cc

WKR
I’d like to spend a weekend on the bay shooting pintails, redheads, and teal. A couple of close friends and my lab by my side. Nothing like the right group of people, the right dog, and the right weather to just enjoy yourself.

willtim

WKR
Standing ankle deep in green timber with family and friends shooting mallards and watching my dog retrieve them.

Ohhhh man.
Tempted to say sitting on Dad's point glassing a big bull elk.
But it would probably be walking up to a treed cat with a pack of hounds tree barking till our last breath.

If I still had the legs it would be a high country buck or idaho Chukar hunt behind a great dog

JPD350

WKR
Are we done with life when the hunt ends or do we get to live afterwards?
If I get to live after I would do a 2 month long bird hunt with my dog and hit every state that holds upland birds, If not I will not be going on the last hunt........I'll just hang out with the family and fish!

Hunt4lyf

Lil-Rokslider
D19, Beauty Mountain, my Dad’s old Willy’s and my old 30-30. My daughter, Dad, Uncle and friends. Deer or no deer it wouldn’t matter.

Michael54

WKR
Id have to say the first day of deer season here on the farm with the entire family in the woods and my son sitting in the stand next to me.

Sevens

WKR
Hoping to be very old; need some warm weather for my arthritic self.

Give me one last hunt in Africa, end it with an evening surrounded by my loved ones, then let me go peacefully to sleep listening to lions call out in the distance.

Last edited:

mwebs

WKR
Love elk hunting but for me I will take duck hunting on the upper Mississippi with the old crew. Peak migration, ice forming, most guys have put the boats away for deer hunting, big mallards, gaddys, cans and widgeons diving into the decoys, dog getting a workout! I’ll go after we get all the decoys get picked up.