The most dangerous legistlation in our countries history

bbrown

WKR
I was just reading this - it was only a matter of time.
While I do not agree with everything the NRA does and I even consider them a bit "extreme" but now is a great time to join. They do a great job of fighting to protect our RIGHTS from the extremists on the other side.

I just wish a little common sense could used instead of capitalizing on fear and sorrow.

tstowater

WKR
Unquestionably an enemy of legal gun owners. Look at the language to "grandfather" a banned firearm. It requires registration. Why? So that "they" know where those guns are when they make them illegal. Guessing that the guns would become "illegally owned" if you don't register. Anything that is proposed by Feinstein in the arena of "gun control" cannot be viewed as anything but offensive to the 2nd Amendment. As someone stated elsewhere on this forum: just because you don't want one or see a type of firearm as needed doesn't mean that it should not be legal to own. Watch for the "slippery slope". Defend your right to own and bear arms.

Write your congressman and let them know you are against this B.S! Not everyone wants to own an A.R and that is fine, I choose to own one myself. Why would you be so quick to give up another constitutional freedom to the Govt. just because you don't want to partake in said freedom at the time. It is easy to let the Govt. take something from you, much harder to gain that right or freedom back!

Well said guys!! I am very passionate about OUR 2nd Amm. rights and am happy to see this discussion here!
Please join the NRA, you don't have to agree with everything they do, but without them our gun rights are gone.

I don't own an AR nor do I want one. But that doesn't mean I think it should be illegal. I'm a NRA supporter and I support what they do in the name of our second amendment rights. People need to wake up because the government will slowly creep up onto your rights via the slippery slope. They may not do it all at once, but small concessions here and there do add up.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm buying my 1.5 year old a lifetime membership. Unfortunately this is the battle boys. The big one.

I checked out that SKD website and that is a cool deal they are running. The run up on these things is insane. I can't verify but have heard of these going for close to $100 at gun shows right now. Thanks for the link!

SKD rocks! I bought my kneepads from them. These stupid bastards think that giving up liberty for the false sense of security is the answer. Oh, I am a life member of the NRA as well. We are fuct, the masses vote these people into office and you get what you pay for around here.