The Mountain Project - Season 5

NateK

Lil-Rokslider
I really enjoy their videos. The north country trips are motivation enough to start saving for a sheep hunt! I like the balance of epic trips and day hunts they mix in through the season and the fact that they have real jobs makes it way more relatable. If I just want to watch something get shot stuck n the rut is great, several options for informational content, but the mtn project guys stuff just makes me want to go hunt RIGHT NOW!

Maybe it’s just me but it seems like they don’t push “sponsored” products as much as a lot of guys.

harry

FNG
These guys put out the best content on YouTube in my opinion.

Really liked the way they kicked off season 5 and looking forward to following along.

If you haven't checked them out you won't be disappointed:
Thanks for the tip! I broke a rib yesterday, so I'm supposed to take it easy for a few days. Just got done binge watching episodes 1-6. Really enjoyed it, took my mind off the pain and frustration for awhile. Looking forward to the future episodes!

Copen1822

Lil-Rokslider
They definitely have a different "feeling" to me than a lot of the other youtubers due to they way they edit and the variety of hunts they do. I'm really enjoying season 5.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HoytHntr4

WKR
One of my favorite channels on YouTube right now. The best part I think is that they are a couple of normal guys with normal jobs (I believe Kevin is a lineman) who just saved up the money to go on an absolutely epic hunt. Some amazing country up there and definitely gives a guy an itch to go sheep hunting.

OLI62

FNG
Don't know how I missed it for so long but it's without a doubt my favorite hunting channel on YouTube. They all come across as authentic guys who love to hunt and convey it very well in the show.

OP
robie

robie

WKR
I agree with what others posted. Real guys with real jobs that go on great hunts. Something I can relate to.

Glad everyone is enjoying their videos as well. I feel they need to do a few podcast with Gritty & Jay Scott to get their product out to more people.

Hey guys kevin here from The Mountain Project, thanks for the comments and support. To those who only like stuff to die or don’t want to watch the travel portions hopefully you like the other videos. We feel too much video goes to waste and there’s a lot to a story of a hunt then just the kill. We are just a normal group of friends. We all have day to day jobs and families. We strive to be in the woods as much as we can and we like to share it with everyone. We like to relate to everyone that enjoys our content in a way that shows we are just normal people working hard to have fun. Thanks for the support and all the positive feedback. Good luck this fall and hope to talk to some of you down the road maybe share a camp or two! Later

Www.themtnproject.com

OP
robie

robie

WKR
Hey guys kevin here from The Mountain Project, thanks for the comments and support. To those who only like stuff to die or don’t want to watch the travel portions hopefully you like the other videos. We feel too much video goes to waste and there’s a lot to a story of a hunt then just the kill. We are just a normal group of friends. We all have day to day jobs and families. We strive to be in the woods as much as we can and we like to share it with everyone. We like to relate to everyone that enjoys our content in a way that shows we are just normal people working hard to have fun. Thanks for the support and all the positive feedback. Good luck this fall and hope to talk to some of you down the road maybe share a camp or two! Later

Www.themtnproject.com

Thanks for posting Kevin. Looking forward to following along with the rest of season 5. You've got me planning for Dall Sheep!

MtnMuley

WKR
We are in the same boat as guys and gals with full time jobs spending as much money and time as we can afford each season doing the same things as you guys. We have a big split group headed up this fall with ARRO and each one of us are absolutely thrilled to finally be able to experience what few have. Absolute dream hunt that's taken many years of saving and planning!

We are in the same boat as guys and gals with full time jobs spending as much money and time as we can afford each season doing the same things as you guys. We have a big split group headed up this fall with ARRO and each one of us are absolutely thrilled to finally be able to experience what few have. Absolute dream hunt that's taken many years of saving and planning!
Awesome! Good for you! If we can help in any way just let us know, lots more to come from this trip on gear and such. Excited for you !

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved

Www.themtnproject.com

You guys are doing a great job. Watch TMP every night on the elliptical preparing for this fall’s hunts. A huge part of a trip is travel and just seeing how others do it is a big help. Heck with the sheep hunt, that’s all guided and out of your hands, I want to go to Mexico with that crew! You boys know how to roll south of the border.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member

Www.themtnproject.com

It’s more about my short attention span than your videos. I appreciate the effort you guys put into them and the cussing:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s more about my short attention span than your videos. I appreciate the effort you guys put into them and the cussing:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear ya! We like to share it all so look for the videos with the kill photo for the episodes you’ll enjoy 👊🏻👍🏻

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have to say I've enjoyed the hell out of mountain project. I typically don't watch all that much hunting but I have been binge watching the first couple seasons at night. I haven't gotten into season 5 as much but guided Alaska changed the tone of the show a bit. Ready to see what's next for sure.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

As everyone says awesome videos would like to see a gear breakdown video (I find myself buying more kuiu lately) and highlight maybe if you go again what you you wouldn't bring next time and what you wish you had.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk