The Mountain Project - Season 5

As everyone says awesome videos would like to see a gear breakdown video (I find myself buying more kuiu lately) and highlight maybe if you go again what you you wouldn't bring next time and what you wish you had.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
We are planning several gear videos, we didn’t have one piece of gear fail us and we never had 1 day of wet feet. Which everyone says you will have wet feet. Our gear hit it out of the park for us and we are happy to share it and answer questions!

walleyes

FNG
Great season so far. August can’t come fast enough as I have a mid August caribou hunt booked at ARRO. Totally pumped up for the adventure!

walleyes

FNG
We are in the same boat as guys and gals with full time jobs spending as much money and time as we can afford each season doing the same things as you guys. We have a big split group headed up this fall with ARRO and each one of us are absolutely thrilled to finally be able to experience what few have. Absolute dream hunt that's taken many years of saving and planning!
Hey when is your crew heading up? Maybe see you guys in camp

Hey guys kevin here from The Mountain Project, thanks for the comments and support. To those who only like stuff to die or don’t want to watch the travel portions hopefully you like the other videos. We feel too much video goes to waste and there’s a lot to a story of a hunt then just the kill. We are just a normal group of friends. We all have day to day jobs and families. We strive to be in the woods as much as we can and we like to share it with everyone. We like to relate to everyone that enjoys our content in a way that shows we are just normal people working hard to have fun. Thanks for the support and all the positive feedback. Good luck this fall and hope to talk to some of you down the road maybe share a camp or two! Later

Www.themtnproject.com

Hey man, just wanted to say I really have liked the mon-weds-fri release this year. I only watch about 20 mins of TV every other day and havent had the time to keep up with shows in the past that drop a new episode every day. Eventually I lose interest and stop watching. This has been perfect so far. Keep up the good work