The Mule Deer Masters with Robby Denning and Travis Hobbs

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member

This week on the Rokcast we talk about mule deer. I’m joined by Travis Hobbs and Robby Denning in a wall tent late one night while on a late season mule deer hunt. We talk about the giants Travis has hunted over the years along with what to look for on a rut hunt. But first to kick off the episode, Robby shares a couple of stories.

Travis Hobbs and Scar ->

Robby Denning and the Rok Blog -> https://www.rokslide.com/the-rok-blog/

Ep-82-mule-deer-masters.jpg

aorams

Lil-Rokslider
This was a great podcast thank you! Any chance you or your podcast guest could post some details about the pellet stove attachment and maybe some operating insight?

thanks!

This was a great podcast thank you! Any chance you or your podcast guest could post some details about the pellet stove attachment and maybe some operating insight?

thanks!

There is a link to the thread about it, at the bottom I posted a short video and some pictures👍🏻

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jordan, you mentioned the type of tent you were using, with a floor with a zip-out spot for a stove. What tent was that?
The Davis Tents Go-Tent. You can set it up however you'd like. I chose a sewn in floor, window in the back and a colorado door with a screen.