The "No Bull" thread

Snyd

WKR
No Bull here. We saw a couple, made a play on them but couldn't close the gap. Got weathered in a couple days then ran out of time... and that's No Bull!

Any other No Bull sob stories besides mine?

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I missed an opportunity for a goat due to not wanting to travel 3 miles on an exposed ridge with 30-50 mph winds, being intermittently socked in, and rain. Between school, work, and new baby I probably will not get to hunt again this year.

I’ll pull a chair up to this pitty party.

We have baby #2 due Christmas Eve. Me and my wife are saving up vacation time for that so moose hunting was one of the hunts cut out this year. No 2020 bull here. Hopefully missing hunting trips now to raise a couple of strong backs will extend my hunting later in life!

MTarrowflinger

Lil-Rokslider
Went out on a freezer filler trip with a cow tag and filled it so I’ll have no bull this year.

If you got to go, you beat us, Covid shut us down...a float trip was in the works.
We called Canada and they said we would be able to pass through if we weren't staying in country, got to the border loaded and ready to go and we weren't allowed in.