The "not so little" little things

Rowdy

FNG
Body Glide, it’ll save a hunt, anti bacterial wipes. I also bring Emergen C packets and crystal light packets for my water bottles although not nearly as much as I used to.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Concerning wet wipes; I won’t hunt without em, however I won’t take any with alcohol in them. There’s something in the mix that my skin does NOT like.

Leukotape is always along even though I don’t use a ton of it since finding the right boot for me.

Preworkout and Crystal Light always come with me. I don’t heat water in the morning so I go for my preworkout which is my morning routine at home as well. Crystal Light with dinner is sure nice though.

I’ve started leaving bug dope at home but always take my headnet. The gnats can be atrocious and I hate choking on them. If it’s hot enough to be running short sleeves the bugs won’t bother you.

I’ll be the odd man out and say I don’t use a rain fly. Instead all my stuff is in dry bags inside my pack. I’ve never had great luck with rain flys staying on, not ripping in brush, etc.

Kahtoola Microspikes are with me 100% of the time. Too small and light not to bring. I get frustrated when guys have them but don’t bring them. They take less than a minute to put on and will save a guy so much headache.

Trekking poles for me but bring an axe or poles. Anything really, I had to give up my poles last year for a hunter who didn’t have those or microspikes.

Bino harness; the easier it is to get your glass out the more you’ll glass. The more you glass the more you’ll see...

Catchfish

WKR
I was in Bozeman last Friday and stopped in at Stone Glacier, picked up one of their's- pretty light at 3.5 oz
Careful with the stone glacier pack cover my brother had one and we normally put it on our back before bed and lay it outside and one little stick blowing in the wind tore it up our fault but shows the product isn’t tough either.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04