The Official Rokslide Charity Raffle thread for Tri2Hunt

Curtis C

WKR
Be careful with Paypal, if they get wind of this involving firearms they will lock all suspect accounts and that wont help Micah at all. Do the raffle outside of Paypal and then gift the money to Micahs PP acct.

Micah maybe we could get you to set up an account at your bank for your son and then you could post the address and name on the account it is set up for. I don't do the paypal thing but really would like to help out even it's not a large amount.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
This is awesome. Thanks for all who are stepping up. Mike is right, God is still in the miracle business.

OP
HellsCanyon
So how are we gonna keep track of raffle entries? Everybody cool with $20/ticket price? Until we get details worked out for a better way, ya'll can send a paypal via gift to me at [email protected] with your name and how many entries you want and I'll keep track of them all for now....? I've never set up a raffle before so this is new to me.

Mike

Thanks for all who are putting this together, and all the ones pitching in!

It's amazing to see what we can do when we all pull together "None of us is as strong as all of us"

I'll be pitching in myself as well.

Micah maybe we could get you to set up an account at your bank for your son and then you could post the address and name on the account it is set up for. I don't do the paypal thing but really would like to help out even it's not a large amount.

I'm in this boat too. Sorry if the old fashioned check-in-the-mail is a PITA, but I would really like to help out and that's the only way I know how. I'm really not worried about getting kept track of to be "raffle eligible" for you tremendous people putting the charity raffle together, just wanting to make sure the money I can contribute gets in the right hands. Praying for you and your family Tri2hunt.

OP
HellsCanyon
OK guys I checked out the rafflecopter.com and it's got no option to accept money. For now we are going to enter via paypal or check/MO or whatever sent either to myself or to Micah directly (hopefully that info will come in). For each raffle ticket send $20 and your name/address to myself via paypal as a gift: [email protected]

That is the best option at this point. Lets run this raffle for until next monday night with a winner chosen by Tuesday afternoon? You think a week is long enough? I'll add this info to my original post. For those of you that have already donated and want in send me a screen shot of your paypal donation to Micah and his family and I'll enter you.

Sound good? Lets get this rolling!

Mike

OP
HellsCanyon
Can one of the mods please make this a sticky? Thank you

Original post has been modified to reflect raffle drawings.

Mike

OP
HellsCanyon
Are you just throwing a name in a hat for each ticket bought?

Yep I'm gonna try to find one of those raffle ticket rolls after the weekend and assign entries to each person. Don't want to mess around with technology and want to make it fair for all...

Mike

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Technology is overrated. However you choose to make it happen will be fine, I doubt anyone is gonna question the integrity of a man who is donating an $1100 dollar gun and organizes a charity raffle. :)

OP
HellsCanyon
Thanks guys! I'm impressed already with the donations!! Rokslide is awesome.... Thanks for stepping up!!!