WTS The pay it forward / free gear thread

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Salomon Quest GTX size mens 10.5 , can get a year or two more out of them depending on how hard you go. Veteran , Law Enforcement or youth Hunter GET PRIORITY and ill ship for free. All others pay shipping and there yours. I wont ship until Monday.
3918005621cf1c6f0609b4bcf8615d61.jpg
52f7e9eff752f23a09ef1f07ec19788a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Boots are claimed and are going to a VIETNAM VET !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now we’re talking! Thank you, Cant hit em, for your generosity and thank you sir, whoever the Vet is, for your service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knife Sharpening: So I sadly just found out my post(s) for sharpening someones knives preferably for one of four groups, young hunters, any aged hunter just getting into hunting/outdoors, folks who just can't seem to get it done themselves, or Law Enforcement or Military retired or active was pulled down. It was deemed to be self promoting which in no way shape or form was I attempting to do this. My ONLY intent was to do something nice for a couple of members here on this forum. I know that sharpening knives can be difficult for many. It was for me for years but it's something that I have become very good at so I wanted to do this for a couple of the great folks that come on this site.

In retrospect I see that maybe I should have worded it differently and there would not have been this confusion. I apologize for the error but that was not my intent.

David

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knife Sharpening: So I sadly just found out my post(s) for sharpening someones knives preferably for one of three groups, young hunters, any aged hunter just getting into hunting/outdoors, or Law Enforcement or Military retired or active was pulled down. It was deemed to be self promoting which in no way shape or form was I attempting to do this. My ONLY intent was to do something nice for a couple of members here on this forum. I know that sharpening knives can be difficult for many. It was for me for years but it's something that I have become very good at so I wanted to do this for a couple of the great folks that come on this site.

In retrospect I see that maybe I should have worded it differently and there would not have been this confusion. I apologize for the error but that was not my intent.

David

OK thanks for the clarification. Sometimes as moderators we don’t have time to chase everybody down and read a bunch of posts, if something looks questionable, we get rid of it.

This takes care of it. Your post is restored. Just remember that typically any commercial operation needs to be a sponsor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK thanks for the clarification. Sometimes as moderators we don’t have time to chase everybody down and read a bunch of posts, if something looks questionable, we get rid of it.

This takes care of it. Your post is restored. Just remember that typically any commercial operation needs to be a sponsor

And I get that. I'll change the wording in the future. I edited my original post to reflect that also.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I get that. I'll change the wording in the future. I edited my original post to reflect that also.

Thank you, and thank you for being generous with our members. That’s really what this place is about. All of our apologies if warranted.

Bsd0323

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bushnell range finder. Missing the eye cup and the battery door needs tape to stay on. It's not the prettiest but verified it works same as it's replacement.

Bushnell trophy cam. Works but pictures come in all red hue.

3 primos cams. Cheap models. Work, just prefer my others better.

Just cover shipping.
9092cc1ce2c8b619a7c048546673739e.jpg
66af4fd31ffde1a774592997af19abda.jpg
c9454b4da0e705b7d9d59b083d083c89.jpg
dfb00b23233bb2ad395397251e8932a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Are these available? Would love a cam or two.

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All cameras are gone. Only thing left is the left handed sight.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TheUgly

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Razco Bino Harness Chest Holster for G19 (Shell Only). Ships USPS First class for free.

I made a cut on top so the shell will fit a G19 with an RMR (or probably any other optic you have on your G19). Cut does not effect retention.

Includes all hardware to attach, but you will still need the backing plate in order to use this with your bino harness.

Used for several months before receiving a shell cut specifically for a G19 w/ RMR from the gf as a gift so I don't need 2 of the essentially the same shell. Looking to give it to a good home and to someone that will use it.

IMG-1639.jpgIMG-1640.jpg

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Razco Bino Harness Chest Holster for G19 (Shell Only). Ships USPS First class for free.

I made a cut on top so the shell will fit a G19 with an RMR (or probably any other optic you have on your G19). Cut does not effect retention.

Includes all hardware to attach, but you will still need the backing plate in order to use this with your bino harness.

Used for several months before receiving a shell cut specifically for a G19 w/ RMR from the gf as a gift so I don't need 2 of the essentially the same shell. Looking to give it to a good home and to someone that will use it.

View attachment 207343View attachment 207347

I’ll take it! PM sent

cmankingsley

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arrows

5 carbon express mayhem hunter sds 350 spine 4 with carbon express half outs. One is damaged on the end and has no insert. 28 3/4 from knock to end of insert.

2 Easton excel 340 spine one needs reflected. same length as mayhems

2 Easton bloodline 330 spine. same length as mayhems

Just pay shipping
f39681e7deda6d1e9b26a983e54c1ac3.jpg

hewittja

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arrows

5 carbon express mayhem hunter sds 350 spine 4 with carbon express half outs. One is damaged on the end and has no insert. 28 3/4 from knock to end of insert.

2 Easton excel 340 spine one needs reflected. same length as mayhems

2 Easton bloodline 330 spine. same length as mayhems

Just pay shipping
f39681e7deda6d1e9b26a983e54c1ac3.jpg

Hey I will take these if you don't have any objections to a new guy jumping in here. Am headed to university in a few weeks and any way to save a bit of money and be able to keep shooting would really help out!