WTS The pay it forward / free gear thread

nkramer6

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have some old hunting gear that I got started with. Time to clean out the gear stash.
I'm 5'11" 165lbs and all this stuff fit me well and was used up to last year.

GONE-Bushnell 8x25 binoculars
GONE-Primos whitetail grunt tube
GONE-Camo fleece baclava
Old Military issue brown wool sweater - says size L, but has definitely been shrunk down to a M
GONE-Tru-spec woodlands camo cargo pants - size M
GONE-Camo hat with mesh facemask attached
GONE-Gander Mountain Guide Series camo bibs - Size M - Realtree hardwoods
GONE-HFC equipment camo parka - Size L - Realtree hardwoods

PM for pictures
you pay shipping. anything left at the end of August is getting donated to goodwill

Last edited:

Drenalin

WKR
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Outdoor Research bug bivy, like new. Slept in it one night, didn’t even piss the bed. Pay shipping and it’s yours.

Usi05

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have a pair on camo that i had listed previously. They are in great shape. Just pay shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sharp Knives - Sharpest they have ever been period!
Like to see this for a new into hunting hunter no matter what their age, or a younger person just getting their feet wet, or a young boy or girl and his/her first pocket knife and hunting knife. Maybe it's one of your kids or grandkids, or the neighbor kid who really wants to start hunting, or just enjoying the outdoors. You get the idea.

You send me THREE knives (Insured for what you feel the worth is.) and return shipping cost included inside the package and I will sharpen them to have a Perfect Edge that will be shaving sharp! Absolutely guarantee the finished product will be met with great approval. I'd like to see the pictures of the knives in a private message to make sure I can do them before they are shipped.

Make some comment on this site so that folks know you are taking me up on this. I will do this for (2)-TWO different people on this site, or maybe you know of someone deserving that would really appreciate it and it might just make their day.

I hope this fits in with the idea theme of this thread. AK Troutbum will attest to the quality of the finished product. I don't think I told him this but on the knife he sent me to see if I could put a really good edge on it for him, it took me an hour and fifteen minutes to get it to where it was perfect. Some of those Buck knives can be tough to sharpen as are many others. It was worth it.

Are there TWO takers out there who think this might be nice to do for someone, or themselves for that matter? Target groups.
Young hunters/outdoors folks just starting out.

People just getting started in hunting and the outdoors.

Active or retired Military or Law Enforcement.

Anyone who has trouble getting a knife to the point that it is incredibly sharp and useable, and are frustrated as they can't seem to get their knives to where they are useable. There aren't many places to take a knife to get it done either and know that it was done right and the blade is now perfect.

6mm Remington

Last edited:

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Bushnell range finder. Missing the eye cup and the battery door needs tape to stay on. It's not the prettiest but verified it works same as it's replacement.

Bushnell trophy cam. Works but pictures come in all red hue.

3 primos cams. Cheap models. Work, just prefer my others better.

Just cover shipping.
9092cc1ce2c8b619a7c048546673739e.jpg
66af4fd31ffde1a774592997af19abda.jpg
c9454b4da0e705b7d9d59b083d083c89.jpg
dfb00b23233bb2ad395397251e8932a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sending you a pm. If I take them I’ll find something to post on here this weekend. Cheers

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a old Vital Bow Gear drop away rest. Might be the first drop away rest ever made but still works. Pay shipping and it is yours. It will need a longer string to attach to you bow to make the rest go up and down

Attachments

• Rest 1.jpg
    Rest 1.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Rest 2.jpg
    Rest 2.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 71
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sharp Knives - Sharpest they have ever been period!
Like to see this for a new into hunting hunter no matter what their age, or a younger person just getting their feet wet, or a young boy or girl and his/her first pocket knife and hunting knife. Maybe it's one of your kids or grandkids, or the neighbor kid who really wants to start hunting, or just enjoying the outdoors. You get the idea.

You send me THREE knives (Insured for what you feel the worth is.) and return shipping cost included inside the package and I will sharpen them to have a Perfect Edge that will be shaving sharp! Absolutely guarantee the finished product will be met with great approval. I'd like to see the pictures of the knives in a private message to make sure I can do them before they are shipped.

Make some comment on this site so that folks know you are taking me up on this. I will do this for (2)-TWO different people on this site, or maybe you know of someone deserving that would really appreciate it and it might just make their day. I charge regularly $10.00 per knife. No I don't make a ton of money but I enjoy doing it and it puts gas in the tank to go up in the hills to shoot, hike, or just get out. They would be getting a $30.00 value gift for just the charge of shipping.

I hope this fits in with the idea theme of this thread. AK Troutbum will attest to the quality of the finished product. I don't think I told him this but on the knife he sent me to see if I could put a really good edge on it for him, it took me an hour and fifteen minutes to get it to where it was perfect. Some of those Buck knives can be tough to sharpen as are many others. It was worth it.

Are there TWO takers out there who think this might be nice to do for someone, or themselves for that matter?

6mm Remington

That is awesome 6mm