The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Wolverine

Lil-Rokslider
POWW is good for another 15% swing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what made it flush last week after a good earnings report? I am still trying to figure this stuff out. I had a nice run up with it just to watch it plunge. Glad I had a trail stop in place. Trying to decide when/if to scale back in.

cmahoney

WKR
I couldn’t find a specific event that caused POWW to drop, I’m not sure it the preferred dividend has anything to do with it. It has historically ran up around earnings then Bled off after. $6 has been solid support for quite awhile. I was surprised it didn’t find higher support this time. I bought back in today

EastMT

WKR
There’s a pretty solid outflow of money from the market this last week or so, the big 5 names are holding SPY up, making it not look as bad. The lines on the bottom are the outflow

39eda649668368c16cb33b01a36962f4.jpg

A lot of COVID related names are getting nailed as well, all the lock down names that ran, TDOC, PTON, ZOOM etc. Here’s a list of names and how far down they are from ATH

9342b2e516cd7b7076989790338c8a19.jpg

No crystal ball, but we have been near vertical on spy for a few weeks, needs to cool off, but the big ones propping up the spy while the rest are dipping does make me a little nervous

NDGuy

WKR
There’s a pretty solid outflow of money from the market this last week or so, the big 5 names are holding SPY up, making it not look as bad. The lines on the bottom are the outflow

39eda649668368c16cb33b01a36962f4.jpg

A lot of COVID related names are getting nailed as well, all the lock down names that ran, TDOC, PTON, ZOOM etc. Here’s a list of names and how far down they are from ATH

9342b2e516cd7b7076989790338c8a19.jpg

No crystal ball, but we have been near vertical on spy for a few weeks, needs to cool off, but the big ones propping up the spy while the rest are dipping does make me a little nervous
Looks like it's near time to get into DKNG, PLTR, PINS, BABA, PENN, and PYPL if you aren't already...like me :D

I feel like I'm a little Pharma heavy right now, but it seems like all are due for a bounce on FDA approval and such. Getting antsy but if I hold, I think it will pay off.

Yep, the only thing that’s been good for me this week is CRO everything else has been flat

We get two extra days a week to lose money!

I have been in metaverse projects since last spring but took some bigger entries back in September when I heard the Facebook rumors. MANA, SAND, and RFOX sure are softening to blow for me during this market flush this last week. Averaging about +700% over the last 2 months between those 3.

People still holding on for dear life with their puppy coins?

We get two extra days a week to lose money!

I have been in metaverse projects since last spring but took some bigger entries back in September when I heard the Facebook rumors. MANA, SAND, and RFOX sure are softening to blow for me during this market flush this last week. Averaging about +700% over the last 2 months between those 3.

People still holding on for dear life with their puppy coins?

I’m a pro at loosing money

Dang, good for you, I need to find a good entry point for the meta stuff.

I’m a little late to CRO, but just bought some this week.

I think CRO has room to keep growing.

As far as meta stuff goes any of you guys have a suggestion on any other meta plays to look at in the top 200 that haven’t run yet? I would like to get in on MANA and SAND but they are 69% and 143+% up in the last seven days, I’d rather try and replace then chase, or I can wait for it to cool off.

As far as meta stuff goes any of you guys have a suggestion on any other meta plays to look at in the top 200 that haven’t run yet? I would like to get in on MANA and SAND but they are 69% and 143+% up in the last seven days, I’d rather try and replace then chase, or I can wait for it to cool off.
BLOK