The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Smallie

Lil-Rokslider
I am new at it and a terrible options trader. Pretty much just gambling because I don’t know what to look at for example reading charts, RSI, etc. Any pointers to help me from throwing money away every time I buy an option? Got my feet wet on buying calls on CDEV longer term and have always lost. Are buying ITM calls for shorter term a better approach?

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Added a lot more BTC and ETH. Big sale lol!
I hope it works out for you.

I'm still not convinced BTC is a viable alternative currency, but it just might be so I'm holding out for the low 20's and willing to risk losing that to make a 10 or 20 or 30 bagger.

Good luck,

Eddie

Last edited:

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
In case anyone thinks we're at the bottom click HERE. I, for one, do not think so and patience on the buy side is warranted IMHO.

Good luck all,

Eddie

grossklw

Lil-Rokslider
I hope it works out for you.

I'm still not convinced BTC is a viable alternative currency, but it just might be so I'm holding out for the low 20's and willing to risk losing that to make a 10 or 20 or 30 bagger.

Good luck,

Eddie

Me too haha. I’m a long term holder. I firmly believe crypto is the future of currency, I feel like it’s too big to fail completely at this point.

Mind you I only have about 5% of my net worth in it so if it goes to zero I’ll still be fine. I hope I’m right but who knows.

NDGuy

WKR
Back on track.

Personally I am starting to add into the tech stocks that are down 20-50% like

SQ
AMD
NVDA
MSFT
AAPL
ASML
GOOG
AMZN

We may go down more but it seems like a decent place to get starters if not invested already. Those companies are the future.

xsn10s

WKR
Lately the next support area called is 3850 on the S&P. Since that is on the table I wouldn't be surprised in an overshoot at some point. The only caveat is a big shift in policy towards inflation. More on supply side rather than, or along with, interest rate change.

Back on track.

Personally I am starting to add into the tech stocks that are down 20-50% like

SQ
AMD
NVDA
MSFT
AAPL
ASML
GOOG
AMZN

We may go down more but it seems like a decent place to get starters if not invested already. Those companies are the future.

With these dips I’m looking to start positions in

SQ
MSTR
TSLA
ABML, however I can’t seem to purchase on Webull?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04