The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I’ve been getting orders in on some crypto while it’s down, btc and sol, could always go further though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went in hard on SOL as well while it was down. Flexa AMP announced they will be coming out with a commercial this summer. They have enough in place now to start running with their payment platform. Once transactions start they should see a steady growth. Next step will be crypto - fiat - fiat transactions and if they can capture that the sky’s the limit, likely be a few years before they get that groundwork and licensing in place but if they can…

Lots of talking heads out there calling this "the bottom" already, and many calling it at least a local bottom in a bear market. Yesterday could just be a dead cat bounce too and this upcoming Monday sells off. I think these bear market rallies are gonna be the theme moving forward in what I expect to be a generally downward trend still at least for a while, it's going to take a lot of these to wring out the sentiment of endless money to be made in the market no matter what you buy over the last 10+ years, and lots of people and institutions with cash burning holes in their pockets right now. Commodity prices still have a lot of reasons to soar, one big reason being seasonality. Saw diesel for $6.50 a gallon here in PA yesterday, so consumer prices aren't coming down any time soon. I'm just a guy, but I'm still mostly sitting on the sidelines in cash right now except for a small position in OXY and GDXJ and I'll wait for significant signs the bottom is in, even if it means I don't time it at the exact bottom.

DiabeticKripple

Lil-Rokslider
Added some new cash to the portfolio. Banking on the energy crisis unfolding in Europe.

SU.to and STEP.to

STEP is a direct competitor to my company so I will see any slow down in activity before the market most likely.

Blackcats06

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of talking heads out there calling this "the bottom" already, and many calling it at least a local bottom in a bear market. Yesterday could just be a dead cat bounce too and this upcoming Monday sells off. I think these bear market rallies are gonna be the theme moving forward in what I expect to be a generally downward trend still at least for a while, it's going to take a lot of these to wring out the sentiment of endless money to be made in the market no matter what you buy over the last 10+ years, and lots of people and institutions with cash burning holes in their pockets right now. Commodity prices still have a lot of reasons to soar, one big reason being seasonality. Saw diesel for $6.50 a gallon here in PA yesterday, so consumer prices aren't coming down any time soon. I'm just a guy, but I'm still mostly sitting on the sidelines in cash right now except for a small position in OXY and GDXJ and I'll wait for significant signs the bottom is in, even if it means I don't time it at the exact bottom.
If you're willing to help a new guy... what are significant signs that it is the bottom? Cause I'm really bad at knowing where the bottom is.

If you're willing to help a new guy... what are significant signs that it is the bottom? Cause I'm really bad at knowing where the bottom is.
When you figure that out keep me posted!

On a serious note, it’s easier to catch the ride up when it’s going up rather than trying to catch the bottom. DCA is also a great way to lower your average