The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

badgerboy

FNG
Longtime lurker of this thread and holder of GTE (.69avg). Sold out half of what I had at 2.00. Letting what I have left of it ride.

I did scoop up a few shares of Amazon today at 111. Hoping we don't have too much further to go....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I like VXRT long-term and WHSI short time frame right now. WHSI is otc, hair on fire, manic, roller coaster ride. I think .15-.20 might happen by July. Vxrt will be longer with no real end game price in opinion.
Been holding VXRT for a bit………and it ain’t pretty. I could avg down or not risk any more. Thinking I may buy some fire sales instead or join the “CorbLand Club”. Is that the name of your support group?

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
Yea we probably got another two years of spiraling down words. they still seem cheap now haha
That would imply the recession extends the rest of 2022, all of 2023 and all of 2024 since stocks typically start to climb 6 months prior to the end of a recession. We will see but that is a long, deep recession.

Clarkdale17

Lil-Rokslider
That would imply the recession extends the rest of 2022, all of 2023 and all of 2024 since stocks typically start to climb 6 months prior to the end of a recession. We will see but that is a long, deep recession.

We haven’t even hit the recession yet! Jay Powell and Co. say they’re gonna set the ship down nice and easy…. Don’t know what everyone’s freaking out about

jfs82

WKR
It’s probably worth grabbing some beat down tech. Good starting point IMO

AMD
NVDA
MSFT
GOOG
SQ
PYPL

Also Visa and Mastercard
Been adding goog, msft, amd, nvda, amzn to my kids long term account (along with abbv, brk.b, tgt, asml, unh). I like all those calls and regret taking a fast 30% on nvidia 2 years ago. My personal, very aggressive portfolio, I've been adding mdb, ddog, crwd, snow, S. At their growth rates, their high ratios get cheap looking pretty fast when you're not watching.

go_deep

WKR
Not trying to be the downer here, but how low do y'all think the DOW could go?
My thought is it could get around or below pre-covid, 25K or less even.
Anyone else got a highly uneducated guess like mine?

Last edited: