The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I suspect a dead cat bounce, but still somewhat impressive given the BTC and ETH drops over the past few weeks.

Both back over 20k and 1k so maybe they'll hold here, but I doubt it. :eek:

Eddie

1655685246338.png

I have been buying CCL stock (carnival cruise)

Also I think ABNB (air b n b) is a good buy and for some reason , I still think CGC will bounce back but marijuana stocks have taken a beating

A stock that's held well through this bear move is TMUS (T-Mobile) ..

I suspect a dead cat bounce, but still somewhat impressive given the BTC and ETH drops over the past few weeks.

Both back over 20k and 1k so maybe they'll hold here, but I doubt it. :eek:

Eddie

View attachment 421384

I was expecting more sell pressure Sunday night, I’m holding on a little longer to buy as I see it going down a little more. Lots of pressure suppressing the price right now.

I could be totally wrong as well, ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gutshotem

WKR
I have been buying CCL stock (carnival cruise)

Also I think ABNB (air b n b) is a good buy and for some reason , I still think CGC will bounce back but marijuana stocks have taken a beating

A stock that's held well through this bear move is TMUS (T-Mobile) ..
If Schumer brings the SBA to a vote in Aug like he said he would, CGC be at least a double but he's lied about it before so........

Broomd

WKR
I believe everyone is freaking out over the new Colombian president and using it as an excuse to short the shit out of the stock as they have been for the last two years
Yeah he's a real POS. Marxism never ends well and the Colombian people deserve all the pain they just asked for.
Just as much idiocy as Americans in that regard.

WoodDuck

Lil-Rokslider

Drill should be turning again in the next couple days for RECAF. This is supposedly the first of 4 wells drilled in succession. Not good market conditions for a risky play like this, but if they find any commercial oil this could be huge.

High risk/reward here.

Yeah he's a real POS. Marxism never ends well and the Colombian people deserve all the pain they just asked for.
Just as much idiocy as Americans in that regard.

He is a hard lefty, however he seems to be pro BTC. If they were to go to a btc currency like El Sal would we see a bump in btc value? Columbia GDP is about $364 billion vs El Sal GDP $24 billion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobbyboe

WKR
I’m still holding GTE from about .70 and I wish I sold at 2. With it dropping today I averaged up and increased my position by 25%. I’m hoping for a rebound…. Don’t know what to think about this recent pull back in oil.

badgerboy

FNG
I’m still holding GTE from about .70 and I wish I sold at 2. With it dropping today I averaged up and increased my position by 25%. I’m hoping for a rebound…. Don’t know what to think about this recent pull back in oil.
You and me both. :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Stave

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 33 years old and I have two investment goals.
1) retirement: mostly vanguard stock index funds + 10% PHYS + 1% GBTC. I'm looking at alternatives to GBTC since it trades at discounts or premiums relative to it's underlying asset, BTC.

2) Saving for a real estate purchase here in KY (I want to buy forest land for timber and hunting): 30% VTI, 30% VXUS, 25% gold, 7% silver, 3% platinum, 5% BTC.

The first of every month I buy whatever asset is below my target allocation. Overall my NAV has been dropping the last 6 months. Every single asset I own is down. But gold has dropped the least so my purchases have been weighted towards stocks and crypto.

Final note: I'm in the process of getting out of bonds entirely. I think the US dollar will continue to lose value over the long-term, so I'm not keen on the idea owning the promise of being paid in dollars in the distant future.

badgerboy

FNG
Thanks for sharing Broomd. Interesting feeling when up 60% and regretting not getting out sooner. The greed was too great.

I pulled my initial investment around 2.00 and current plan is to let the remainder ride.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk