The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
CEI went nuts there a little bit ago, scaling out as it runs. Not bad from 1.40 adds today.

Had an incredible day, best I’ve had in a bit. MRNA On the morning dip was good. That’s a tough one to play, changes $100 for an option in a minute either way. Stopped out early on SPY, SOFI, few others.

74372bbdd78d331319d26fc2f54b303d.jpg

549c56209ba3e04bd45327d1e63e1816.jpg

NDGuy

WKR
Got some OCGN might get FDA approval on Covid vaccine early October. Lotto play

I didn't sell my UUUU last week when I should have. I like them long but should have taken profits and bought in again. Oh well. Sold my KO that I have been holding over a year and got some ETH

22lr

WKR
LCID made a few moves yesterday and today. I've been overextended in them awhile so sold off 10% of my shares. Looking to shed 10% more but willing to be more patient and wait for news of the first deliveries.

G-Hought

FNG
I’ve been watching this thread now and then, but not religiously. Curious if any of you make a living off of trading? I know it’s not all sunshine and roses, but seems like it would be a perfect career if you liked to take time off for hunting and were ok not watching positions in the market for a few days.

I’ve been watching this thread now and then, but not religiously. Curious if any of you make a living off of trading? I know it’s not all sunshine and roses, but seems like it would be a perfect career if you liked to take time off for hunting and were ok not watching positions in the market for a few days.
I do it for fun....no way in hell I'd bet my house on it.