The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Clarkdale17

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious is there a reason this thread got moved to the firearms forum? Except for the obvious #gottahavedrypowder

Poser

WKR
I've noted it before in this thread, but you guys seriously need to look at SLI. I've made a killing with this.

I bought some from this thread and am up.

I mentioned MARA this morning and and up 7+% just today. Don’t sleep on it.

Also, I’m off the grid for the next 10 days hunting. I look forward to being crypto rich upon my return.

giphy.gif

I've noted it before in this thread, but you guys seriously need to look at SLI. I've made a killing with this.
I bought some off your recommendation. There was a dip right after you posted and decided to hope on. I appreciate it!

I'm pretty oil heavy right now, but spread it out through LPI, OXY, HLX and GTE. Figure that I would cover my bases with small, mid and large cap.

UUUU still making me money, and DNN follows it right along.

Waiting for a CCXI dip to 30 but not sure if I'm going to get it.

I'm still hearing rumblings about CTXR....I'm in for a little but am watching closely.

Okhotnik

WKR
wll, vet, omp, mmp, su, cpe, clr. sm, smlp $$$$.

tga hit sell order. from August. Bought more BTI, ORC ( risky), rio, nly to add to dividend stocks

picked up more lxxgf at .33. this is a long term gamble stock for me. More bxc

still down on vldr, nkla. I got greedy and should have sold -hung on too long. school boy error lol

Broomd

WKR
Unreal disconnect right now with CDEV and WTI....oil edging up to $84.00/brl and yet here we are. Illogical.
Regardless, keeping the faith and looking forward to some serious reward for this hold soon.

22lr

WKR
LLKKF is scaring me. I hate it when stocks spike like this... I never know when to sell... man this sucks... ;)