The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

What’s your guys prediction on how high it goes on this run?
The Pi Cycle top indicator on TV has nailed every BTC top. Make sure its on the daily timeframe. The first bearish candle after the pi cycle top, I will sell my BTC. ETH and most other alts follow 30 days behind; that's my timeframe for exiting alts.

We still have a long ways to go for the top, but it could happen in a couple months.

Attachments

• pi top.PNG
    pi top.PNG
    96.8 KB · Views: 94

EastMT

WKR
9217636d3966d873d83eeaa6b2dc6cad.jpg

Anybody else jump on the trump SPAC? Uffda. Scaled about all out now.

bozeman

WKR
The Pi Cycle top indicator on TV has nailed every BTC top. Make sure its on the daily timeframe. The first bearish candle after the pi cycle top, I will sell my BTC. ETH and most other alts follow 30 days behind; that's my timeframe for exiting alts.

We still have a long ways to go for the top, but it could happen in a couple months.
If I am reading this correctly, they are predicting approx $82K before a drop....then ETH, ADA etc following close behind in the descent? Correct me here if I am incorrect, more for my education than anything.....my plan is to sell if it hits 75K.......or just keep holding......

If I am reading this correctly, they are predicting approx $82K before a drop....then ETH, ADA etc following close behind in the descent? Correct me here if I am incorrect, more for my education than anything.....my plan is to sell if it hits 75K.......or just keep holding......
It's not a prediction. The lines move based on inputs from current price. And the last several peaks were exactly when that grey line crosses the blue. So that's when I'll exit. Once the grey line crosses the blue = pi top. Probably well into the $100K. BTC has never broke the golden ratio of growth and it held it perfect with this last dip to $30K. If it stays that way, we're looking at $330K. I'm skeptical, so I'll be making my exit based off past data and indicators, not a set price. ETH has been around for the last 2 BTC pi tops. ETH doubled both times from the time of BTC pi top hit. Approximately 30 days after.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
DWACW- wish I would have put money in these warrants when it was at $10 this morning. Damn….

EastMT

WKR
DWACW- wish I would have put money in these warrants when it was at $10 this morning. Damn….

Yeah those warrants went 4000% with after hours. Crazy, I didn’t know about them until too late. I think this is a multi day crazy volume play, not done yet.

BigFaus

FNG
PHUN and CRTD are both related to DWAC and they are moving like crazy too, just on a smaller scale.

Cryptos had a good run yesterday, Sol held and gained very well for me. I’ll be looking to get more at the right time. I think Sol will take some profits from Eth especially since Eth 2.0 is going live until next summer. Thoughts?

Another btc futures etf went live today BTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Cryptos had a good run yesterday, Sol held and gained very well for me. I’ll be looking to get more at the right time. I think Sol will take some profits from Eth especially since Eth 2.0 is going live until next summer. Thoughts?

Another btc futures etf went live today BTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am in on the SOL train as well at $140. i agree and think it is ETC 2.0

G-Hought

FNG
9217636d3966d873d83eeaa6b2dc6cad.jpg

Anybody else jump on the trump SPAC? Uffda. Scaled about all out now.
That one was a wild ride! Bought and sold it a couple of times. Tried buying at the opening of premarket and Webull wouldn't let me for some reason. I think the next time I bought it was already at like $25! Made for a fun week

I'm still holding... I am only holding 800 shares, not much at all. But its been a fun ride so far!
I am sitting on a load. Bought way back when someone on here recommended it. I am gonna ride it long term. I am willing to gamble. Thought I lost my shirt over a year ago w/ FET……..glad I have held strong. Same w/ CDEV.

Okhotnik

WKR
hopefully looking forward to a good energy stock week after loading up in August and September

I picked up some VALE SA last week (2 k shares) when it dropped below 13. risky but think potential is there