The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BKKT went nuts today on partner news with Mastercard. I was with 40 shares but sold twice this morning. Hard to be mad taking profits but looking back I should have held.

Poser

WKR
Cryptos had a good run yesterday, Sol held and gained very well for me. I’ll be looking to get more at the right time. I think Sol will take some profits from Eth especially since Eth 2.0 is going live until next summer. Thoughts?

Another btc futures etf went live today BTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve bought into Shiba coin for $80 worth/2 million+ shares. I don’t foresee a future with it like ETC, but if it hits 50 cents, I’ll be having a good time.

I’ve bought into Shiba coin for $80 worth/2 million+ shares. I don’t foresee a future with it like ETC, but if it hits 50 cents, I’ll be having a good time.

man I’ve been playing with the idea of buying some.

Sol is doing great. I have multiple buy layers set in case it dips if it doesn’t hit I’ll be fighting the urge to fomo haha

Keep in mind that SHIB has a supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000 and growing with no maximum supply. So it would need to have a market cap of 10 trillion just to hit a penny. So it would have to get 10x bigger than BTC is currently. I wouldn't suspect any institutional money to flow into SHIB or DOGE, they are terrible, inflationary protocols than have no utility. So it will be a lot of small money coming in opposed to big institutional money like ETH and BTC. Doesn't mean market cap couldn't 5x up to a $100 billion, there's actually probably a decent chance. Just beware on meme coins, they dump 10x harder than they pump. But, may as well let it ride, just realize it's a 50/50 gamble play. There's a good chance people that bough the DOGE hype may never see their money as interest moves onto the next meme coin. Meme coins only have so many buyers, and as more coins pop up, the money is getting spread thin. That's why DOGE isn't recovering while the rest of the market is. I think there are much better projects that actually do something at a very low market cap that are much more likely to 5-20X than SHIB or DOGE.

Also beware ETC and ETH are very different. ETC has been propped up by people thinking they're buying ETH. So as ETH grows, it is likely that ETC may grow as well. But again, institutional money won't buy it. ETC is the original ETH blockchain. After their hard fork, ETH was proven to be much better and was essentially the winner. Very few people are developing on ETC while something like 80% of all crypto projects are on the ETH network.

Closed my position in CDEV at $7.70 this morning for a 121% gain. Been a great ride and not the first time I made a bunch of money on this one. Thanks to those here. Closed my position on AMPY at $3.99 for an 18.5% turn. Nice short term. Closed my position on GUSH at $121.49 for 92% gain. Still holding positions in GTE and BORR. I am holding out hope. My one long term is TSLA which I opened in March of 2020 and well I just can't believe where I am.

I don't know where we go from here but this has been a crazy ride. You all are going to have helped me build a home and for that I cannot express enough gratitude.

It is going right here:

Attachments

• 127924292_10159235044329459_265623075623099637_n.jpg
    127924292_10159235044329459_265623075623099637_n.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 76
Closed my position in CDEV at $7.70 this morning for a 121% gain. Been a great ride and not the first time I made a bunch of money on this one. Thanks to those here. Closed my position on AMPY at $3.99 for an 18.5% turn. Nice short term. Closed my position on GUSH at $121.49 for 92% gain. Still holding positions in GTE and BORR. I am holding out hope. My one long term is TSLA which I opened in March of 2020 and well I just can't believe where I am.

I don't know where we go from here but this has been a crazy ride. You all are going to have helped me build a home and for that I cannot express enough gratitude.

It is going right here:

Congrats, good for you man.

jmav58

WKR
I need someone to tell me when to sell SLI. Up $750 so far.

Poser

WKR
Keep in mind that SHIB has a supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000 and growing with no maximum supply. So it would need to have a market cap of 10 trillion just to hit a penny. So it would have to get 10x bigger than BTC is currently. I wouldn't suspect any institutional money to flow into SHIB or DOGE, they are terrible, inflationary protocols than have no utility. So it will be a lot of small money coming in opposed to big institutional money like ETH and BTC. Doesn't mean market cap couldn't 5x up to a $100 billion, there's actually probably a decent chance. Just beware on meme coins, they dump 10x harder than they pump. But, may as well let it ride, just realize it's a 50/50 gamble play. There's a good chance people that bough the DOGE hype may never see their money as interest moves onto the next meme coin. Meme coins only have so many buyers, and as more coins pop up, the money is getting spread thin. That's why DOGE isn't recovering while the rest of the market is. I think there are much better projects that actually do something at a very low market cap that are much more likely to 5-20X than SHIB or DOGE.

Also beware ETC and ETH are very different. ETC has been propped up by people thinking they're buying ETH. So as ETH grows, it is likely that ETC may grow as well. But again, institutional money won't buy it. ETC is the original ETH blockchain. After their hard fork, ETH was proven to be much better and was essentially the winner. Very few people are developing on ETC while something like 80% of all crypto projects are on the ETH network.

MasterCard announced yesterday that any institution on its network will be able to integrate Crypto. That’s huge.

I don’t think SHIBA is anything more than a meme coin, that’s what I have less than $100 worth, but it’s good entertainment. I made $200 off a relatively modest amount of ETC awhile back as, like you said, people thought it was the same as ETH. I have almost 1/3rd of my entire portfolio in ETH right now.

Broomd

WKR

It is going right here:
Great stuff, congrats!

Clarkdale17

Lil-Rokslider
Same thing happened to VLO after their reported EPS beat the estimate by over 30% a few days ago. Sure is a weird time to be in the market

Crypto took a decent dip last night. Had orders set low that went through Now if my market stuff would pick up.

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
Just dumped cash into Shiba.. counting it as a lost, but hoping it makes a run like doge. Fingers crossed.

EastMT

WKR
3a741cd63e4e3d6f1e864383d19c81d1.jpg

SHIB ripping! I hate crypto but MOMO is MOMO