The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Shib will flip doge, probably in the next 24 hrs. I still don’t have any it’s the only thing green in the top 100. almost like everyone took profits and dumped into shib, which is up 60% today…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shib will flip doge, probably in the next 24 hrs. I still don’t have any it’s the only thing green in the top 100. almost like everyone took profits and dumped into shib, which is up 60% today…..

If SHIB flips DOGE in the next day, I'm skipping work and going hunting!!

Poser

WKR
Tesla absolutely crushing it. I thought I was late to the party buying in around $600, now up 55%. Up another 2% today. No reason to believe it won’t keep going higher. Hertz just placed an order for 100,000 Tesla’s for 2022. Uber is in on this game, too.

ETH: still has another 10-20% of gains before the year is out. You can Expect to kiss 4K goodbye sooner vs later.

Ford, after being in the dumps for a good while, beat their estimated earnings, nearly doubled them. Up 101% for the year. Cheap stock.

22lr

WKR
LCID going brrrrrrrrrrttttt. I'm selling shares in stages, but not sure what to reinvest into... haha, I like these problems.

CorbLand

WKR
Up pretty good on LCID but think I am going to hold long term on this one. Hoping for a TSLA kind of deal. I almost bought TSLA last year right before they did their split and wish I would have.

HUNT JR

WKR
Up pretty good on LCID but think I am going to hold long term on this one. Hoping for a TSLA kind of deal. I almost bought TSLA last year right before they did their split and wish I would have.
Do we see some type of small crash on this one though once this hype wears off a little? I am debating selling some and then holding for a dip to buy back in.

CorbLand

WKR
Do we see some type of small crash on this one though once this hype wears off a little? I am debating selling some and then holding for a dip to buy back in.
I would think that it will pull back. That generally happens when things run this fast but I honestly couldnt tell you. I plan to hold 5 plus years on it, so I kind of bought and forgot about it.

Broomd

WKR
Same thing happened to VLO after their reported EPS beat the estimate by over 30% a few days ago. Sure is a weird time to be in the market
I've mentioned to a couple of people that I don't expect a huge run in any of these O&G names if they post great ERs. With crazy WTI prices we should be seeing tremendous energy profits. We'll see, hope I am wrong.
But, "buy the rumor, sell the news" is the standard now....not much makes sense these days.

It's probably the reason why we see ER forecasts (likely inflated) from various stock opinion writers on the sidebar updates at ST. They want high ER estimates baked in rather than be a surprise. That way if a co. under-performs it tanks it further for short feasting.
I've learned a lot over the last 18 months about the market, but the most obvious thing is who controls what. MM's, shorts, the SEC....a ton of corruption. It's amazing that the system functions at all.
It's been a fun run, but I'm eyeing the exit door asap....just hopeful and hanging on for a double digit run with CDEV and out.
Thereafter I'll sit on OTC dregs (lithium-EV, weed, oil, crypto etc.) ABML, PGAS, HMBL etc., and hope they do something. That's all house money anyway.

Poser

WKR

Glad to see LCID break loose of the short squeeze. Their technology is going to really push the distance threshold of battery life. If you consider that only 3% of current vehicle sales are EVs, one can only wonder what this stock and Tesla will look like once we hit 20% EVs. I see big $$$ on the horizon.

CorbLand

WKR
Glad to see LCID break loose of the short squeeze. Their technology is going to really push the distance threshold of battery life. If you consider that only 3% of current vehicle sales are EVs, one can only wonder what this stock and Tesla will look like once we hit 20% EVs. I see big $$$ on the horizon.
This is pretty much my theory. Whether we like it or not, EV is the future.

Broomd

WKR
This is pretty much my theory. Whether we like it or not, EV is the future.
Absolutely.
For a 20 to 40 y/o something investor, the portfolio should have plenty of long-term EV and lithium plays.
I'd seed money into a variety of long Crypto plays as well ...if even one hits it could mean real wealth.

as.ks.ak

WKR
Absolutely.
For a 20 to 40 y/o something investor, the portfolio should have plenty of long-term EV and lithium plays.
I'd seed money into a variety of long Crypto plays as well ...if even one hits it could mean real wealth.

That’s me...you have my ears.