The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
I don't make enough for that to happen...my salary is also dependent on people paying their taxes as well, so there is that.

Paying taxes changes when it comes to salary in my opinion. When it comes to having to trade more time/responsibility for more money, you then have to start weighing the implications that the higher tax bracket has but when you are talking about passively making money, I am not going to not do it so I dont have to pay more taxes. (unless you end up paying more than you make)

Oh yeah I didn’t mean you, I meant if people are so worried about taxes there are ways to avoid them, like not making money haha.

ncstewart

WKR
All I know is my idea to make money for a goat hunt is going down the crapper. Inflation sucks but not sure it would have me down %30. On the bright side I didn’t get an Idaho tag either. Lol.

For real though it could be worse and just glad i have little extra to play with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Looks like the market is back to 2010 to 2012 again
Well, we knew it was likely with slimeball Biden in there, what a POS. And Harris, theater of the absurd with her clan now. And what's amazing is the left's obsession with Trump still. They'd flame the guy while their house literally burns down around them with them in it! Can't make this shit up.

We've been fortunate to do as well as we have this year.
I'm still confident in energy, hopefully we'll get there.

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
Well the S&P pulled back to the 20MA and bounced, going back recently the next week was pretty green. That doesn’t take into account new covid news.

The market has been on a huge rip for 2 years, we are due for a reasonable pullback, not sure if it will turn into something larger or not. Here’s the chart with the 20ma on weekly

70d1fa327f0b444d5e29d8c8b4f4e9c9.jpg

Then this is the McClellan Oscillator, it shows the outflow from the S&P, Nasdaq it’s been really deep on the outflow for a bit, until that starts dropping I don’t see a turn.
1268c2e183aa1efa07b94a072f3c0bd6.jpg

cbf5c66ff7b2a463300d5b9f3880a49a.jpg

You can Google the oscillator for this webpage, it’s nice to keep an eye on for forward looking

JungleDan

Lil-Rokslider
Cardano might be a better buy, my understanding is their tech is better and ETH partners are moving to them

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
SPY Puts are printing for me today...up a combined 310% on em (don't mind the rest of my portfolio that is in the sh*tter)

this post aged very well for me. My portfolio was up 90+% yesterday, solely because of the SPY Puts...

Poser

WKR
I reloaded on ETH this morning at $3900. Tempted to buy some more BTC, but going toy air out on that for now.

Poser

WKR
Cardano might be a better buy, my understanding is their tech is better and ETH partners are moving to them

I’d be interested in hearing a tenable argument that backs that up. Many of the new alt coins are built on the ETH platform. And Cardanonis also built on the ETH platform. I own a tiny bit of Cardano and I’m not against it, but its primary utility at this moment is for buying and selling drugs on the dark net. My perspective is that it might be a top 20 coin, (#5 on Coinbase) but now where near the mainstream utility potential of ETH and at least 2-3 Metaverse coins will surpass in the near future it as well. You have multiple businesses starting to open up to accepting BTC and even Shiba coin, one government so far accepting BTC, but Cardano is nowhere in these discussions.

I don’t claim to be the smartest guy in the room with regards to Crypto, but I do pay attention as much as possible.
For example, People are buying Metaverse real estate with MANA: https://decrypt.co/87524/someone-paid-450k-snoop-dogg-metaverse-neighbor

Last edited:
I’d be interested in hearing a tenable argument that backs that up. Many of the new alt coins are built on the ETH platform. And Cardanonis also built on the ETH platform. I own a tiny bit of Cardano and I’m not against it, but its primary utility at this moment is for buying and selling drugs on the dark net. My perspective is that it might be a top 20 coin, (#5 on Coinbase) but now where near the mainstream utility potential of ETH and at least 2-3 Metaverse coins will surpass in the near future it as well. You have multiple businesses starting to open up to accepting BTC and even Shiba coin, one government so far accepting BTC, but Cardano is nowhere in these discussions.

I don’t claim to be the smartest guy in the room with regards to Crypto, but I do pay attention as much as possible.
For example, People are buying Metaverse real estate with MANA: https://decrypt.co/87524/someone-paid-450k-snoop-dogg-metaverse-neighbor

I own some Eth and Ada as well. Sundae swap is supposedly going to have a dex that works on Ada coming out soon. If that happens there should be a pump, if not watch out imo. I’ll be buying some Eth and Sol at some point.

The only reason I checked this morning is bc I’m snowed and fogged out of my mule deer hunt, waiting for it to lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk