The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Poser

WKR
Where are you guys buying Sand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m using Gemini. Though, the bank draft is clunky and there is a additional % for using a debit card so I’d purchase at least a $100 worth. I think there is only one other platform currently That offers it. Once it becomes more available, the value will no doubt go up.

Poser

WKR
I own some Eth and Ada as well. Sundae swap is supposedly going to have a dex that works on Ada coming out soon. If that happens there should be a pump, if not watch out imo. I’ll be buying some Eth and Sol at some point.

The only reason I checked this morning is bc I’m snowed and fogged out of my mule deer hunt, waiting for it to lift

Good to know. I’ll keep an eye on Cardano. I think I have 10 shares on Binance.

cmahoney

WKR
I’m using Gemini. Though, the bank draft is clunky and there is a additional % for using a debit card so I’d purchase at least a $100 worth. I think there is only one other platform currently That offers it. Once it becomes more available, the value will no doubt go up.

Thanks, I opened a Gemini account. I did the Plaid thing with my bank account and it went smooth.

22lr

WKR
Been following the ASTI reverse split for awhile, just keep getting worse. I had a handful of shares as I like the business model/products for space based solar operations. But ya, they announced a R/S between 1:1000 and 1:10000 and of course it dropped like a rock on that news. Will now be a 1:5000 split but all signs point to them minting new shares very soon after the R/S is complete. Thankfully I sold it before the bottom fell out.

In better news, Boeing appears to have full 737 max certification in China, and I think official word will be this week or next. I made mint on LCID and dumped it all in BA on this last dip. Won't see 75% gains but once the latest variant settles down and the max is fully certified it will get back into the 240s I think... I hope...

Crypto wasn’t the only thing that got bloody today
01f00862a33d628dfe0d5c353a047c98.jpg

Okhotnik

WKR
Bought more DMYQ, SAVE, added to WLL, SU and VALE yesterday. Energy stocks decent rebound. Anyone pick up GTE last week when it was down to .70? Might jump back in for a short term play again.

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
I also got in on CDEV again. Makes the 7th or 8th time I’ve traded it this year, made some great $$

Have also made good on AOSL and ETSY this year

That crypto dip was nice last week. I added RMRK, JOE and IMX to my bag. I also have some USDT set aside in case theres another dip. I'm waiting on Guild and Moonbeam (GLMR) to get released. I think those are going to do well. I have started buying lots of coins that I can stake until this next pump. As far as metaverse, my TCGCOIN has done a 20x over the past month or so. I'm excited to see where its at once the game is released!

I dont own anything in the top 50 especially ETH - those fees are absolutely insane. ZK rollups are really helping with the fees though and rumor has it there is going to be an airdrop sometime this year.

CDEV has been quite the gift. Not to dissuade anyone who is holding it long term but big swings have made for really good opportunities to make money. Big thanks to all the fearful sellers that drove it back down under $6 so I could buy it again. I'll be looking to take profit again around $7.75.

What is a good price to jump in on CDEV gentleman? I've keep seeing it pop up on here.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk