The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Looks like all of it transferred to pro but my XRP. Did I mess up and lose it by trying to transfer??
I do not think Coinbase supports XRP. They stopped supporting when they went into the lawsuit. I don’t think you lost it, just need to figure out where it is.

I do not think Coinbase supports XRP. They stopped supporting when they went into the lawsuit. I don’t think you lost it, just need to figure out where it is.
It doesn't support it but you can hold it there on their exchange. I would assume it is still there unless you purposely sent it to another wallet address off of the Coinbase platform

It doesn't support it but you can hold it there on their exchange. I would assume it is still there unless you purposely sent it to another wallet address off of the Coinbase platform
I bought the Ripple previous to coinbase delisting it.

It showed on Pro but had no value to it. Switched it back to Coinbase and the value showed back up. I think i'll just keep it in Coinbase until the lawsuit is hashed out.

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone still holding any spacs? I got burned a while back on a few of the spac warrants. Recently put quite a bit back into some spac common shares because I didn't really know what else to do with my account.

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
Chamath spac's are a different animal. More pump and dump it seems like. Gores I can just hold for the most part and not get the heart attacks :)
Yeah copy that. I'm in an average price of about 10.25 so a heart attack should mean something good haha

Total lotto play but I’m considering an ITM DraftKings call with an expiration pretty far out. Looking for a dip to buy it but with playoffs, super bowl and college BBall heating up, I see a lot of upside if folks are stuck at home and gambling more. Thoughts?

I did something I never do. I saw BBIO was down 78% in one day down to 11.20 a share. So i dumped 2k into it. Now its at 16 and climbing. Im going to let it ride and see what happens now. Yeah ill pay gains on it because its a short. but I look at it as free XOM, AAPL, NVDA

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure why I made a $3k impulsive buy on Delta at$38 today. Hopefully 2022 sometime i can get 25% gain. might be one of the less stellar moves i made

Backtest?
Didn’t you see the disclaimer at the beginning of this thread…Past performance is no indication of future returns- grin. ( one I totally agree with)

Personally, I’m divesting a huge part of my portfolio in early January. I may keep some and balance with protection, I dunno- doing the tax calcs over the next couple of days.

There is way to much risk in these markets right now with;
1) the looming Fed cuts,
2) a weak president and China/Russia poised to take advantage of that
3) huge over performance across the board in the markets. I‘ve seen the reversion to the mean too many times.
4) The supply chain mess is NOT clearing up anytime soon especially with the way the current woke Dem regimes want to solve it by unionizing truckers, etc

5) Looming energy crisises due to politics in CA, New England, etc
6) Covid as a tool- when the current admin gives a german co money to build a factory in the US for future production of Covid pills it tells me the current regimes mindset- continue with the Covid restrictions well into 2024- not good

I think a guy can make money in some of the oil plays as I think a big spike will happen in 2022 but otherwise Im scaling back my risk.

Ah, not back test! I meant coming back to these predictions to see who called it best.