The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I think China is going to get wrecked by 'rona when the Olympics start. Ports may close, further disrupting supply chains.

The Biden admin nominated three FED board members to replace the ones that were forced out. They're all pretty far to the left/MMT believers. I don't know if we will see rate hikes before the midterms or not. I could see them waiting until next January. More big talk saber rattling with little change until they can pin it on the other party.

The money printing party continues...

ccc9092

FNG
I think China is going to get wrecked by 'rona when the Olympics start. Ports may close, further disrupting supply chains.

The Biden admin nominated three FED board members to replace the ones that were forced out. They're all pretty far to the left/MMT believers. I don't know if we will see rate hikes before the midterms or not. I could see them waiting until next January. More big talk saber rattling with little change until they can pin it on the other party.

If we can flip in midterm elections, we might have a chance or else it will be a very long, unprofitable three years.

Okhotnik

WKR
Analysts that are calling for $100 oil or higher this year:
$100 oil:
👉Blackstone Vice Chairman Byron Wien
👉Goldman Sachs
👉Bank of America Global Research
👉Again Capital founding partner John Kilduff
$150-$200 oil
👉JPMorgan Chase & Co. Marko Kolanovic
Saw that:love:

Analysts that are calling for $100 oil or higher this year:
$100 oil:
Blackstone Vice Chairman Byron Wien
Goldman Sachs
Bank of America Global Research
Again Capital founding partner John Kilduff
$150-$200 oil
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Marko Kolanovic

So do I stop my weekly recurring for Xom and find a cheaper O&G for growth. Xom is already up 20% in the past month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
PGAS..... yikes
Yep, looks like they have some explaining to do....

DCB, I gotta disagree on rate hikes, I think we're at a point of no return and even sh thead Biden knows it. Re. China, I'm shaking my head, wth would that country shut down like this over O-cron? Baffling, unless they are worried about another, more serious mutation.

NDGuy

WKR
Yep, looks like they have some explaining to do....

DCB, I gotta disagree on rate hikes, I think we're at a point of no return and even sh thead Biden knows it. Re. China, I'm shaking my head, wth would that country shut down like this over O-cron? Baffling, unless they are worried about another, more serious mutation.
Glad I dumped them on the last pump

GIIX. I don't think it will drop crazy right now and you will have a chance to make a little money.

I think CCXI is still a good one too.

Everything else look like murder to me.

Last edited:

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Great to see West Virginia dump Black Rock.. About damn time some of these states change their few on energy; just as we have all been saying for the last 2 years..