The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
True penny stock here, but is anyone holding EEENF? Trading for around $0.02 right now. OTC oil play, that operates in Alaska....

NDGuy

WKR
pedo problem.
Huh? Is this a serious post.. pedo culture?

MSFT has a fantastic culture under their new CEO. (Source: ME)

Also pretty sure MSFT culture is a vast improvement over Activision's. Not to mention I'd reckon anyone associated with that problem culture will be axed shortly after the acquisition completed.

Huh? Is this a serious post.. pedo culture?

MSFT has a fantastic culture under their new CEO. (Source: ME)

Also pretty sure MSFT culture is a vast improvement over Activision's. Not to mention I'd reckon anyone associated with that problem culture will be axed shortly after the acquisition completed.
Microsoft founder Gates had close ties to Epstein.

NDGuy

WKR
Microsoft founder Gates had close ties to Epstein.
Good reason to not invest in a company bringing in 160 billion a year, who paid 70 billion cash for one of the biggest gaming publishers and has exploding growth for a product shaping the future how businesses are run.

The **** happened to ABML

What do you believe is a fair market valuation for company that has no revenue? Their balance sheet has them with just under 60 million in assets. 631 million shares outstanding. So this company that is a hope and a dream has a current valuation of roughly 400 million dollars.

We have spent two years throwing free money at hopes and dreams. 2022 is going to be a game of who can lose the least money.

**Full disclosure, I own 1K shares at $1.48 average price.

Last edited:
Good reason to not invest in a company bringing in 160 billion a year, who paid 70 billion cash for one of the biggest gaming publishers and has exploding growth for a product shaping the future how businesses are run.
Malfeasance at the top is rarely isolated and often comes back to bite the shareholders.

See GE circa 2016-2021.

NDGuy

WKR
Malfeasance at the top is rarely isolated and often comes back to bite the shareholders.

See GE circa 2016-2021.
Evidence aside, he hasn't been leading the company since 2008, completely irrelevant. Microsoft is a business leader at promoting good treatment of employees and have a great workplace culture. Remove your tinfoil and bashing of a fantastic blue-chip company continuing to have huge growth.