The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Evidence aside, he hasn't been leading the company since 2008, completely irrelevant. Microsoft is a business leader at promoting good treatment of employees and have a great workplace culture. Remove your tinfoil and bashing of a fantastic blue-chip company continuing to have huge growth.
Gates was on the board until 2020 and is the largest individual shareholder.

His past behavior may or may not come back to hurt him and the company. It is a risk investors should consider.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
This bull run on life support. The indices on the weekly are breaking support. We need a good rally to end the week but that just may be delaying the inevitable.

NDGuy

WKR
I'm not responding to tinfoil anymore. Carry on the National Inquirer internet forums.

Oil stocks getting some love, gentlemen.

Great to see GTE and others receiving some much overdue movement.
Oak may be right, $100 wti appears imminent if/when rona subsides.. June, July...good lord, the draws, travel.

I mentioned VET a while back, even a broken clock is right twice a day I guess because I'm up 84% so far. That's made up for the slow march with GTE for me on the O&G side of things but nice to see them moving now too.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
Well today started like it was going to be good....and nope.
Good if you had puts. My SPY puts are up almost 10x right now that I bought 2 weeks ago. Holding a pile of March 18 300 Puts and those are up 100% as of today. LCID is still up for me as well. My other holdings...not so much...

CorbLand

WKR
Yeah, the f ckery of this market never surprises. Today's manipulation was ridiculous.
Naked shorting, the SEC's blind eye, half of that crap shouldn't even be legal.

Not going to stress, in the end we'll get our share.
2021 and so far 2022? Yea, nothing really surprises me anymore.

Okhotnik

WKR
Yeah, the f ckery of this market never surprises. Today's manipulation was ridiculous.
Naked shorting, the SEC's blind eye, half of that crap shouldn't even be legal.

Not going to stress, in the end we'll get our share.
pretty evident the past few days

zalia

FNG
Still long GME, but I don't believe anything I read anymore. Just figured I would forget about it lol.

Baddog

WKR
ETH has been on a steady fall the last little bit. How far do you crypto guys think it goes?