The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
Know a fellow CDEV investor at Stocktwits who bought in 4/20 at .30 with $40K -- he exited today with 1.1 million. Couldn't be happier for him!
The reality is that 40K was a lot of money into a company that could have completely folded, BK'd, R/S, etc. A very tough time in history to invest.

The best in life is never easy and not without some trepidation.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
My current SPY PUT plays...Not too shabby. Obviously going to close some of them in the next few days, but most i'm gonna let ride til close to expiration (unless miraculously the money printer turns back on and the markets start mooning)...
Capture.JPG

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
Know a fellow CDEV investor at Stocktwits who bought in 4/20 at .30 with $40K -- he exited today with 1.1 million. Couldn't be happier for him!
The reality is that 40K was a lot of money into a company that could have completely folded, BK'd, R/S, etc. A very tough time in history to invest.

The best in life is never easy and not without some trepidation.

That takes brass ones.

I’m still holding on that’s to you guys for the tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Futures looking saucy tonight, Asian getting dinged

6ab0fb86fe798507b4fbff0d21f5a303.jpg

7b22602b6cc6def1e7689196c57e5d17.jpg

Watching CDEV some of y’all took some profits the last couple days. Good haul. Especially for those sitting on two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
TROW is on my watch list right now just have to figure out my entry point. $200 was where I started getting interested l
I have an order in at 135. black rock is approaching a buy too. AMD approaching 100 and pick up some

been adding to pbr and pbrA, rio

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
I have an order in at 135. black rock is approaching a buy too. AMD approaching 100 and pick up some

been adding to pbr and pbrA, rio

Teach me to post at night.

$200 is where I started watching ADP, $140 is the point I’ll get more serious about TROW.

I was impressed you expected another 33% fall for TROW so I checked my watch list again.

Redangus

FNG
I’m invested heavily in midstream pipeline stocks. ET and PAA are two of my favorites with low PE ratios, high dividends, strong dividend coverage, and plenty of room to run.

Subscribed. I love thinking and talking about investments, and I have just as many dumb decisions over the years as good ones to talk about. Hope you guys are weathering all the chaos this week ok.