The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
No going to lie, really disappointed the O&G stocks are not having a lot more of a positive response.
Yeah, frustrating as hell, but it's the game. Fully expected a rotation into Tech and BIT.X, and *bloop* there it is...hold fast.
This should cycle. if you're playing the swing game, solid earnings are imminent across O&G. Long? This Spring should yield increased SP if 'rona stays under control and draws (and shortages) continue.
As always, do your DD.

Meanwhile. Wow...

EIA Draw #'s.
Crude -4.8 mln bbls
Gasoline -1.6 mln bbls
Distillate -900,000 bbls
Propane -1.9 mln bbls
Total commercial stocks -8.1 mln bbls

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
So take this with a grain of salt, but the last time retail got into anything (small caps, OTC) the big pockets shut off the flow to them, I would be watching oil as well for them to try and stick it to the retail traders. They hate people making money without their hands in the pot

Attachments

• 61F70629-B3ED-48EA-AD60-2797B15B17A9.jpeg
    61F70629-B3ED-48EA-AD60-2797B15B17A9.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 85

Trial153

WKR
I put ETH on my buy lists at 2400, tripled my holdings in the past two weeks after taking profits on BRK and IVPAF

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
Yeah, frustrating as hell, but it's the game.
That's for sure. And we have the current admin desperate to get the Iran deal back and drop sanctions. If they do Iran is surely going to get oil flowing gain ASAP and screw the pooch. Opec+ will have to beat that back and we wait again.

CGXEF is nearing a trend-line and supporting Fib confluence at ~ 2.41. Looking to see if it bounces. If it breaks next support looks like 2.20.

Last edited:
Anyone explain Black Rifle going public? This will be VERY embarrassing. I have no clue what I am doing. I simply started buying stock last December. Following a successful co-worker's advice. Successful to the tune of being worth a handful of millions as a Blue Collar dude. I mirror most of his holdings.

But having a few buck burning a hole in my pocket and enjoying BRCC daily on the monthly club, as well as their mantra and model.....I bought Silver Bell the day it dropped a few months ago. I thought THAT WAS BRCC going "Public"????

Got a nice jump of 12% today. SBEA had pretty much done nothing and was - % most of the time.

I'm lost as to BRCC "going public" tomorrow. They weren't already? Will they have their own separate ticker?

NDGuy

WKR
Anyone explain Black Rifle going public? This will be VERY embarrassing. I have no clue what I am doing. I simply started buying stock last December. Following a successful co-worker's advice. Successful to the tune of being worth a handful of millions as a Blue Collar dude. I mirror most of his holdings.

But having a few buck burning a hole in my pocket and enjoying BRCC daily on the monthly club, as well as their mantra and model.....I bought Silver Bell the day it dropped a few months ago. I thought THAT WAS BRCC going "Public"????

Got a nice jump of 12% today. SBEA had pretty much done nothing and was - % most of the time.

I'm lost as to BRCC "going public" tomorrow. They weren't already? Will they have their own separate ticker?
They are going public via Silver Bell the ticker will change when it's official.

BBob

WKR
I didn't follow it but a quick look shows you invested in the SPAC (specialty acquisition company) SBEA representing and bringing BRCC to market. That partnership ended today and should start trading as BRCC.

10:42 AM EST, 02/02/2022 (MT Newswires) -- SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp I (SBEA) said Wednesday it expects to close its pending business combination with the parent company of Black Rifle Coffee on Feb. 9.

Shareholders of the blank check firm are scheduled to vote on the merger on Thursday.

Gross proceeds for the combined business are projected at about $373 million.

The combined company will trade on Nasdaq under the ticker BRCC.

SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp I shares were marginally higher in morning trading.

Price: 9.80, Change: +0.04, Percent Change: +0.41

http://www.mtnewswires.com Copyright © 2022 MT Newswires. All rights reserved. MT Newswires does not provide investment advice. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.

Broomd

WKR
That's for sure. And we have the current admin desperate to get the Iran deal back and drop sanctions. If they do Iran is surely going to get oil flowing gain ASAP and screw the pooch. Opec+ will have to beat that back and we wait again.

CGXEF is nearing a trend-line and supporting Fib confluence at ~ 2.41. Looking to see if it bounces. If it breaks next support looks like 2.20.
Thanks for the chart Ju-jitsu...always appreciated.

BBob

WKR
Is it time to revisit typical SPAC actions? ;)

Attachments

• SPAC Evolution Chart 2.png
    SPAC Evolution Chart 2.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 99
  • SPAC Evolution Chart.jpg
    SPAC Evolution Chart.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 100
I am still confused AF....BRCC is up +27% currently. SBEA is blacked out and shows 0.0%. So that ticker is dead and now BRCC and I own BRCC and can enjoy what looks to be a great Green day>?

NDGuy

WKR
I am still confused AF....BRCC is up +27% currently. SBEA is blacked out and shows 0.0%. So that ticker is dead and now BRCC and I own BRCC and can enjoy what looks to be a great Green day>?
It has to take time to change tickers I am in the same boat

Laramie

WKR
Something that may not be on many people's radar - take a look at the main cannabis stocks. They are going to climb rapidly over the next 6-12 months. Cresco, Curaleaf, Green Thumb Industries. I follow them all as they are all customers of mine- we manufacture equipment that they use.

BBob

WKR
Yes SBEA ticker quit running yesterday and BRCC ticker started running today. The change in your account/position page may take a day or so to change over depending on your platform.BRCC Day 1.JPG

Juan_ID

WKR
I been peeking in on this thread here and there to see what’s going on. I don’t know squat about the stock market other than moving some funds around in a retirement account from time to time. Would you say it’s a good bet to take out my $150 in doge and move it into something else?? 😂

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
I been peeking in on this thread here and there to see what’s going on. I don’t know squat about the stock market other than moving some funds around in a retirement account from time to time. Would you say it’s a good bet to take out my $150 in doge and move it into something else?? 😂
HAHA absolutely in my eyes, just my opinion move it oil and gas for a couple months and make some money you can touch.