The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

go_deep

WKR
What's the deal with this stock?

Look at the charts and read up, it's either is going to rebound at some point, or do nothing.
I don't ever recommend stocks to buy, I'll tell people what I'm buying, but I'm no stock advisor and strongly recommend you do your own research.

Broomd

WKR
WTI Futures.
Day's Range

105.35 - 108.97

Crazy, historical stuff going on here. We'll see if it translates into a remarkable squeeze.

Edit....unreal...
Day's Range105.35 - 110.18

Last edited:

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Lukoil? Very solid time to buy and I can’t see it going under. But it fell hard and it’s still falling.

go_deep

WKR
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Lukoil? Very solid time to buy and I can’t see it going under. But it fell hard and it’s still falling.

Guess it all depends on what you think is going to happen in Russia, and if energy sanctions will get put in place on Russia. If you can hold for a long time, might not matter.

dirtshooter

Lil-Rokslider
Look at the charts and read up, it's either is going to rebound at some point, or do nothing.
I don't ever recommend stocks to buy, I'll tell people what I'm buying, but I'm no stock advisor and strongly recommend you do your own research.
Damn, being a Canadian with a TFSA my current broker account isn't set up to buy American penny stocks.

dirtshooter

Lil-Rokslider
I bought some shares in a smaller AB oil company this morning, AB seems to really be benefiting lately from the oil which is nice change from the past 7+ years

Fed comes out today and says they are raising rates. Oil is at $110 a barrel, the largest European invasion since WWII. Inflation the highest in 40 years. Yet we see a 600 point Dow increase today. What kind of madness is this?! 😂

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
Just getting into the stock game now. Fidelity is doing a "Put $50 in your account and we will give you $100" deal so figured why not.
Looking forward to following this thread and learning instead of scrolling past. Just waiting for the cash to settle in my account..

CorbLand

WKR
Welp, I'll admit to going in on RSX too early. Tried to catch a falling knife. Still might pay off in the long run, though.
I put in a buy at 8.50 and it filled at 8.26 for 10 shares. Pure gamble in my opinion but for 80 bucks why not? Hero or zero.