The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
GTE is getting some love today. So far...
About time this stock starts getting closer to its valuation. was losing hope there for a bit. Stock has produced over 150% profits for me so I can't complain yet crazy to see how manipulated these small cap stocks are.

Broomd

WKR
About time this stock starts getting closer to its valuation. was losing hope there for a bit. Stock has produced over 150% profits for me so I can't complain yet crazy to see how manipulated these small cap stocks are.
Respect!

Bobbyboe

WKR
o yeah!! Congrats to yall! still sitting on this, feel we still have a good run in us
I sure hope you’re right! I feel like a moron holding every time it gets close to 2. It always seems to fall back down. Hoping it holds this time!

Reactions: pew

Bobbyboe

WKR
I haven’t been buying lately, just accumulating cash. I can’t help but think we’re in for some rough water. I was hoping tech would drop a bit more, but missed that boat. What are you guys eyeing up?

Is this the period of “buy the fear”, or are we going to bleed more?

I have an order to sell CDEV when it hits $11....hoping it hits eventually (or go over).

also, still holding onto ABML...

I haven’t been buying lately, just accumulating cash. I can’t help but think we’re in for some rough water. I was hoping tech would drop a bit more, but missed that boat. What are you guys eyeing up?

Same. I may kick myself later, but I think there’s more room to fall. I hope not much though….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. VIX is still hovering around 24-25. Wait for it to get closer to 30.

Investor-Psychology-Cycle.png

I would guess the current market sentiment is vacillating between denial and fear. Denial that the Fed has no more bailouts. Fear that the only way to tame inflation is going full Volcker.

I think energy will continue to climb until the EU sanctions on Russia are lifted.

Anything other than energy, I'm looking to sell the rips and wait for the crash.

Are we buy sell or hold on BTC and Eth at the moment?
Right now is buying time. If your selling at a loss and have time to wait for it to rebound just wait it out or DCA down. Bitcoin and ETH could go down a bit further but it’s been holding strong where it is. I wouldn’t expect it to drop much. When it rebounds both are likely to go above previous ATH. ETH is testing some upgrades, if they work out it will likely surpass its ATH and have better gains than Bitcoin on the way back up.

Some alt coins/tokens I have on my watchlist are JASMY, AMP, Matic, SOL and LINK. AMP and JASMY being two I expect some great long term gains and what I have most of my money in. But don’t take advice from me, I am way down right now. I am on the fence with SOL, if they can’t make some fixes soon I might dump it.

Also AMP has staking for over 8% right now.

CJ19

WKR
Right now is buying time. If your selling at a loss and have time to wait for it to rebound just wait it out or DCA down. Bitcoin and ETH could go down a bit further but it’s been holding strong where it is. I wouldn’t expect it to drop much. When it rebounds both are likely to go above previous ATH. ETH is testing some upgrades, if they work out it will likely surpass its ATH and have better gains than Bitcoin on the way back up.

Some alt coins/tokens I have on my watchlist are JASMY, AMP, Matic, SOL and LINK. AMP and JASMY being two I expect some great long term gains and what I have most of my money in. But don’t take advice from me, I am way down right now. I am on the fence with SOL, if they can’t make some fixes soon I might dump it.

Thanks for your take. I'm holding some of the same right now

I’m still adding btc and sol. I’m probably going to add some more Eth bc of the upgrades. They seem to be launching the upgrades a little earlier than expected even though they were pushed back overall. Since MATIC is so low it’s difficult to not add as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like VXRT long-term and WHSI short time frame right now. WHSI is otc, hair on fire, manic, roller coaster ride. I think .15-.20 might happen by July. Vxrt will be longer with no real end game price in opinion.