The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Looks like oil stocks are rebounding again. Now, to hold oil stocks hoping for new highs, or try and sell at the old highs and hope for a dip to rinse and repeat? I think I’ll continue to hold MRO since it pays a divided, but GTE, I’m not so sure.

I’m currently sitting on cash, but seriously thinking about jumping into some travel stocks. Airlines are getting beat down and people still need to travel. I’m no professional, but they seem like they are on sale. What do you guys think?
I am still holding CDEV.

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
I sold CDEV around 8 a while back, then jumped back in at 5.70 a couple weeks ago

Q2 earnings were killer…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badgerboy

FNG
The higher number of Amazon shares I added back in June are sitting well. I just don't see a future where they aren't heavily involved in and will continue to add.

Anyone into Airbnb? That is an interesting head scratcher for me. I like the old saying of "buy/trade what you use". With how real estate has been and several friends in Airbnb rentals, it seems like it is underpriced with recent solid earnings.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

BBob

WKR
Why is this thread not updating in my feed? Anyone else having issues?
No idea but I get the same. Other threads update fine but his one is hit or miss with mostly a miss for quite awhile now. I tried un-watch and then re-watch and that seemed to help but it'll eventually go back to fail.

NDGuy

WKR
No idea but I get the same. Other threads update fine but his one is hit or miss with mostly a miss for quite awhile now. I tried un-watch and then re-watch and that seemed to help but it'll eventually go back to fail.
The Hedgies are onto us

What are you guys feeling on oil stocks now? I’m still holding quite a few at slightly positive numbers- not sure if I should sell to avoid a loss or continue to hold

What are you guys feeling on oil stocks now? I’m still holding quite a few at slightly positive numbers- not sure if I should sell to avoid a loss or continue to hold
I thought about selling mine but they're the only green ones I have in my account. If I do, RIG will be the first to go. It worries me the most

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
@Ryan Avery
@robby denning

Seems like there are a few that are having issues with not being notified from this thread. Just figured I would bring it to your attention incase it is something that needs to be looked into.

I’ve had a few times that I noticed there were a bunch of new post that I had missed and didn’t think I had been notified.

I checked my alerts and noticed an old alert for this thread that I had never clicked on so the site wasn’t sending me new ones. Not sure if that’s what’s happening to anyone else but Ive had problems with it before.